Mumbai Midnight Cycling (Coastal Route)
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities in India. But, one of the lesser-known charms of the city, is to experience it at night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through 25 kilometers of the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Bandstand, Bandra with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face, Siddhivinayak Temple and Shivaji Park.
Mumbai Cycling Event Dates
15th 16th November
6th 7th December
16th 17th November
7th 8th December
22nd 223rd November
13th 14th December
23rd 24th November
14th 15th December
|29th 30th November||20th 21st December|
|30th November 1st December||21st 22nd December|
|27th 28th December|
|28th 29th December
- Time - Saturday 10:30 p.m. to Sunday 05:30 am
- Grade Level: Medium
- Duration: 1 Night
- Non-gear cycle: Rs. 1000/- per person
- Bring your own cycle: Rs. 500/- per person
Meet at Colaba Causeway at 10.15 p.m. sharp
Allocation of cycles and short briefing will take place.
The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Sea face
- Shivaji Park
The ride ends at Bandstand, Bandra.
What is included in the tour
- Cycle Rental
- Energy bar, juice
- Transport for cycles (Bandra to Colaba)
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport till Colaba and back from Bandra
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling
- Extra t-shirt
- Water - 2 liters min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electoral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - email@example.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd