New Year Bhandardara Camping - Lake View Farm
If you are a nature person, there could be no better way of spending a weekend than camping out by the river/ lakeside. Camp on the lakeshore and enjoy the advantages of listening to the sounds of naturally gushing river water coupled with early morning wildlife whispers, chirps, and roars. At Bhandardara lake camping is watching the sunrise first in the morning, even before your morning tea. No need to carry amenities all the way you will find everything in your proximity.
Enjoy the beautiful sunrise taking the boat into the middle of the lake and watch mesmerizing sunset from the tent. Have a closure inspection of nature, especially the sun playing with water, changing its color from pink, purple, orange, and blue through various angles of reflections. Bhandardara camping is a hill station situated near Mumbai in the Sahyadri hill range at an altitude of 2471 feet above sea level. Enjoy Bandardara lakeside camping with bbq and boating facilities.
Highlights Bhandardara New Year Camping
- Enjoy the best view of the sunset at the campsite staying within your tent.
- Enjoy an early morning boat ride around the lake to have the best review of the sunrise before the world is awakening to it
- Enjoy other outdoor activities like bonfire and open barbecue in a comfortable environment with natural surroundings
- Enjoy overnight shelter in a tent away from home and learn to live the life of an adventurer away from city life luxuries
Bhandardara New Year Camping Event Details
- Region: Bhandardara
- Below 7 years Free
- Cost Without Transport: Rs. 1700/- per person
New Year Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
Day One - Saturday
- 16:30 Check in at the campsite.
- 17:30 Evening tea.
- Enjoy the sunset from the campsite.
- 20:00 Enjoy BBQ (Veg and Non-veg) and a campfire.
- 22:00 Dinner. (Veg/Non-Veg)
Day Two – Sunday
- 07:00 Wake up and freshen up
- 08:00 Breakfast.
- 09:00 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner and Morning breakfast
- Tent stay on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.