Enjoy holi with your friends and family near Mumbai and Pune at Bhandardara camping. Bhandaradara campsite is located near Arthur Lake. Campsite is also lake facing and you can do some adventure activities also.
- Region: Bhandardara
- Cost: Rs. 2500 (per person)
Holi Special Camping Event Itinerary
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
CSMT – Kasara local timing
18:15 Meet near ticket counter and move towards campsite by local transport.
20:45 Reach at campsite and tent allotment
After dinner enjoy music and games.
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
08:15 Play holi with organic colors.
16:00 Check out from campsite and move towards Kasara railway station by local vehicle.
Reach at Kasara station and disperse.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience
- Missing the train is missing Bhandardara Camping, no refund will be provided
What is included in the tour
- 1 Dinner(veg/non-veg), 1 Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Tented stay on sharing basis (with 1 mat and 1 blanket)
- Kasara to kasara transport by local vehicle
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottles
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
Only organic colors are allowed. No other colors.
Alcohol not allowed. If anyone found consume alcohol, he/she will be discarded from the event immediately.