Enjoy holi with your friends and family near Mumbai and Pune at Bhandardara camping. Bhandaradara campsite is located near Arthur Lake. The Bhandardara lake camping is also lake-facing and you can do some adventure activities also.
- Region: Bhandardara
- Cost: Rs. 2500 (per person)
Holi Special Camping Event Itinerary
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
CSMT – Kasara local timing
18:15 Meet near the ticket counter and move towards the campsite by local transport.
20:45 Reach at campsite and tent allotment
After dinner enjoys music and games.
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
08:15 Play holi with organic colors.
16:00 Check out from the campsite and move towards Kasara railway station by local vehicle.
Reach Kasara station and disperse.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience
- Missing the train is missing Bhandardara Camping, no refund will be provided
What is included in the tour
- 1 Dinner(veg/non-veg), 1 Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Tented stay on sharing basis (with 1 mat and 1 blanket)
- Kasara to kasara transport by local vehicle
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottles
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
Only organic colors are allowed. No other colors.
Alcohol not allowed. If anyone found consume alcohol, he/she will be discarded from the event immediately.