Enjoy holi with your friends and family near Mumbai and Pune at Bhandardara camping. Bhandaradara campsite is located near Arthur Lake. The Bhandardara lake camping is also lake-facing and you can do some adventure activities also.
Bhandardara Holi Special Camping Cost (without transport)
- Child (12yrs and below): Rs. 799/- per person
- Adult (above 12 yrs): Rs. 1199/- per person
- Enjoy the best Sunset in Bhandardara Lakeside camping for couples in the comfort of your tent
- Dry Holi Celebration
- Music under the stars with the warm comfort of Bonfire
- The best night sky in Maharashtra click amazing night astrophotography
- Delicious food Barbecue | Dinner | Breakfast included in the package
- Early morning boat ride around the lake
- Western toilets available
Bhandardara Holi Special Camping Event Itinerary
Day One - Saturday
04:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite.
On Arrival, Refreshments would be served.
04:30 pm - Freshen up and Have soulful snacks with Gram Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:00 pm - Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Campsite. The place is all-time best for nature photography.
7:30 pm - It’s time to Delicious veg & Non-veg BBQ (Limited) With mild Music
10:00 pm - Dinner (Veg / Non-veg Unlimited)
10:30 pm - And finally, the most awaited moment to counter the chill around the sizzling, hot, and burning campfire with an awesome view by the Lake
Day Two – Sunday
07:00 am - Wake up and freshen up
08:30 am - Tea and Breakfast.
Dry Holi celebration
10:00 am - 11:00 am - Enjoy the pleasant morning along the lakeside, play games.
What is included in the tour
- High tea, BBQ (limited), Dinner, and Breakfast
- Games, Music and campfire
- Tented stay on multi sharing basis
- Boat ride
- Dry Holi celebration
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottles
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
Only organic colors are allowed. No other colors.
Alcohol not allowed. If anyone found consume alcohol, he/she will be discarded from the event immediately.