Bhavali Dam Cycling
The vibe of cycling through these surreal landscapes, paved roads of 30 kilometres in the balmy weather, is something words would fall short of describing! Out of the city's hustle and clamour, this cycling route passes through rugged countryside trail and meadows to clinch into a turquoise shaded lake. One shouldn't even think once before plunging straight into it. We will be riding across two grand cascades until the heavenly, third cascade, which are the Bhavali Waterfalls, where you can bring your cycles through a little stream, right to the foot of the falls! Dive into the infinity pool to wash away all the exhaustion you may have gotten to reach here.
We will also be cycling further to the delightful mountains to another lake before we sit down by the lakeside to enjoy a wholesome luncheon. Then we cycle back to Igatpuri and savour the 15 kilometres quick but adventurous downhill ride to Kasara.
Cost for Bhavali Dam Cycling Event
- Cost without transport: Rs. 1749/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 2399/- per person
Bhavali Lake Cycling Information
- Starting point: Igatpuri, Nashik district
- Grade: Easy
- Endurance: Moderate
- Approximate time: Five hours, to and fro.
- Approximate distance covered: 30 kilometres, to and fro.
- Water sources: Ample water sources. However, one should carry at least 2 litres of water.
Cycling at Bhavali Event Itinerary
05:45 Meet us at Darpan cinema, Andheri.
06:00 Start journey towards Igatpuri.
06:15 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on highway), Bandra.
06:30 Pick up at Sion station circle.
07:00 Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
09:00 Reach at Igatpuri railway station.
Will distribute cycles here.
09:15 Start cycle trail towards Bhavli.
10:45 Reach at Bhavli village and have a breakfast.
11:15 Resume cycle riding.
On the way view some waterfalls and enjoy cycling lakeside road.
15:00 Have a Lunch.
15:30 Start return journey towards Igatpuri.
16:30 Reach at Igatpuri station and start return journey.
20:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
- People who are coming by their own transport, please reach Igatpuri by 8:50am.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
Cycling Route: Igatpuri Station – Igatpuri City Road – Talegaon road – Bhavali Dam road - Igatpuri Sunset Point - Bhavali Waterfalls
We will be cycling on the Bhavali Dam Road above the mighty Darana River. On the way, we will pass through the Mahadev Mandir, Sadroddin Dargah, and Buddha Vihar. We will also be leaving behind the villages of Bhagatwadi and Nandgaonsado and to arrive at the serene Igatpuri Sunset point. Then we will ride to the final destination of Bhavali Waterfalls
Best months to visit: The best time to cycle around Igatpuri and Bhavali waterfall is during the beginning of the monsoons and post-monsoon. Because when it rains, the hillside suddenly bursts into greenery, and during those short dry spells before and after the monsoons, the soil is firm enough to cycle effortlessly. Monsoons is also a great time to ride through because it's less sunny, and one can find more green coverage along with mist-clad mountains and the Bhavali waterfalls in their utmost glory.
What is included in the tour
- Cycle with helmet
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Travel by private non-Ac vehicle (with transport option)
- Leaders expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Igatpuri (without transport option)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Highlights of the Cycling Trail to Bhavali Waterfalls
- The breeze hitting your face and the view of majestic mountains while cycling through the roads of Igatpuri is breathtaking.
- The Igatpuri Bhavali Waterfalls Cycling trip is the best opportunity for cycling and nature enthusiasts to quench their adventure thirst.
- The off-road cycling route as spectacular views of the great Alang- Madan- Kulang Mountains, They will be your constant companion throughout this cycling trip.
- Riding through the tranquil countryside, paddy fields encompassed by water bodies is a next-level feeling.
- the mesmerizing turquoise Bhavali Lake and beautiful tree waterfalls en route will leave you spellbound
- Burn those lockdown calories on this unique out of the city Igatpuri to Bhavali Waterfalls Cycling trip.
- Cycling benefits not only your health but also nature. While you consume your calories, you advantage Mother Nature by lessening the carbon impression.
- Cherish the memories of this unique out of the city Igatpuri cycling trip until your next adventure.
Whiffs of fresh oxygen, enthralling splendour of the mystic mountains surrounded by azure water bodies and a divine cascade. Yes, all of this, on a super fun cycling trip from Igatpuri to Bhavali Waterfalls. Bhavali Dam is a notable yet unfamiliar pearl in Maharashtra. Bhavali Waterfalls is situated close to Bhavali Dam, on Bham River near Igatpuri, Nashik district. Bhavali falls are located near the Bhavali village, on Darana River, the tributary of Godavari River.