Anjarle Turtle festival 2020 - Travel by AC bus from Pune
Anjarle Village is hosting its first turtle conservation event. Let us support the villagers and provide support and motivation to villagers by participating in Anjarle Turtle Festival.
Anjarle beach located near Dapoli is well connected by roads and prime example of Konkan beach. Unspoiled a sleepy fishing village surrounded by beach covered with coconut trees. You can spend your weekend here refreshing and taking the beautiful sights around Anjarle Village.
Anjarle is also famous for the ‘Kadyawarcha Ganpati’ temple located on a cliff. Anjarle Turtle festival is organized by Sahyadri Nisarga Mitra and Kasav Mitra Mandal. Olive Ridley Turtles eggs are protected at nest site after they are laid on the beach by Turtles. Protected eggs are later released when they hatch into baby olive ridley turtles with hope they will return one day again to lay more eggs on the beach. Watching these baby turtles take their first steps as they find their way towards the sea is an unforgettable moment.
Enjoy boat ride from Harnai Jetty towards Suvarnadurg fort located in middle of the sea if you are lucky we can spot dolphin nearby. Suvarnadurg is a fort that is located on a small island in the Arabian Sea, near Harnai in Konkan.
- Event Type: Tour
- Travelling by A/C Bus
- Food Arrangement: Homestay with Veg food already arranged
- Transport: Travel by same private vehicle for the entire tour
- Minimum participants required: 6
- Maximum participants: 30
- Parking available: yes
- Adult with transport (8 yrs and above) = 3300/- per person
- Child with transport (below 8 yrs) = 2800/- per person
- Adult without transport (8 yrs and above) = 2600/- per person
- Child without transport (below 8 yrs) = 2100/- per person
Anjarle Turtle Festival 2020 from Pune Itinerary
Day 0 - Friday Night
22:45 Meeting at State Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar branch (Travelling by A/C Bus).
23:00 Departure from State Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
23:15 Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
23:35 Pickup at Chandani Chowk.
Day 1 - Saturday
05:00 Reach Anjarle and Freshen up
06:00 Visit to Anjarle Beach for Turtle sighting
09:30 Visit to Suvarnadurg, Fattegad Light house
13:00 Lunch and Rest
16:30 Evening tea
17:00 Visit to Anjarle beach for turtle sightings
20:30 Dinner and rest
Day 2 – Sunday
05:30 Wake Up and freshen up
06:00 Visit to Anjarle beach for turtle sighting.
09:00 Departure from Anjarle
Visit Anjarle famous temple - Kadyavarcha Ganpati
Shree Vyaghreshwar Temple, Keshavraaj Temple
13:00 Lunch at Dapoli
14:00 Start return journey for Pune.
23:00 Approx arrival at Pune
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune travel by private AC vehicle
- Accommodation typical Konkani homestay - Dormitory
- Saturday 1 veg breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Dinner
- Sunday: 1 Veg breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch
- Sightseeing as per the schedule
- Expertise, guide charges and Treks and Trails, India administration charges if any
- Ferryboat charges for Suvarnadurg if available
- All entry tickets and permissions. Provision of primary first aid only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Non Veg Food, Camera or photography charges if any.
- Dinner on Friday Night and Sunday not included.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Water bottle
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Sturdy shoes or Kitos
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Extra Clothes
- Identity Proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
1. Are kids allowed?
Yes with parent or guardian
2. Is turtle sighting guaranteed ?
Hatchling sighting is not guaranteed.
Expected hatching dates are given by locals we all want you to see turtles when you come this far.
3. Jain food available ?
Can be arranged on request.
4. Can we pay cash ?
Advance 100% payment is required to confirm booking
5. Swimming in Sea is not allowed as beach is not safe and no lifeguards available
6. Toilets eastern commode are available
7. Can we drive till homestay ?
Yes we can make arrangements please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Phone network ?
Phone signal is weak
9. Electricity and Load Shedding ?
Please carry power bank along , some load shedding is present
10. Other places to visit nearby ?
Due to limited time available we won't be able to visit all places on this tour though we can create an personalised tour for you please email us email@example.com
- Harnai Fishing Village
- Karde Beach
- Ladghar Beach
- Murud Beach
- Dapoli Agriculture college
- Panhalekaji Caves
- Pala Caves
- Dolphin Safari