Bhandardara Lake Camping and Rappelling on 1st 2nd Oct 2016
Spend your weekend camping under the NightSky of Bhandardara. Our adventure and we Travel together by Bus will begin, Learn setting up camping tents, you day with adventure activities has just began. Enjoy Rappelling and Flying Fox and authentic home cooked meals. Post Lunch we play many games and spending the evening watching the Sunset.
Our Beautiful evening turns into splendid night enjoy it by our campsite, and revel in the marvelous view of Bhandardara. We get the camp fire going with BBQ / Soups / Dinner will be served.
Next Morning we wake up early to watch the Sunrise and visit Sandhan Valley and enjoy the Small Trek, We had back to Villagers house for Lunch and begin our journey back to Mumbai.
- Meeting point - Swaminarayan Mandir
- 30th September 2016 at 10:45 pm
- Travel by Private Bus to Bhandardara
Day 1: Saturday ( 1st October 2016 )
- 7.00 am Reach Campsite
- 7.30 amBreakfast
- 8.00 am Tent Set up
- 8.30 amRappelling & Flying Fox
- 1.00 pm Veg Lunch
- 2.30 pm Activities Shooting / Archery / Team Building
- 7.00 pm Reach Camp Site & Evening Refreshment
- 8.00 pm Antakshari / Songs / Fun / Games / Stories
- 10.0 pm Dinner - Barbeque
- 11,00pm Camp Fire and Rest
Day 2: Sunday( 2nd October 2016 )
- 7:00 am Wake up call
- 8:00 am Breakfast and Tea
- 9:00 am Visit to Bhandardara Dam
- 12:30 pm Travel to Campsite and Lunch
- 1:30 pm Return Journey for Mumbai
- 7:30 pm Reach at Dadar (tentative)
Activities at Camp Site
- Flying Fox
- Tent Stay
- Boating & Fishing
- Barbeque by Campfire
- Board Games
- Sandhan Valley - Half Trek
- Visit to Bhandardara Dam
How to Register
Rs 2500 per head
- Rappelling / Flying Fox
- Two Veg Lunch / One Dinner / Two Breakfast and Tea
- Boating / Guide charge / Tent charge
- Rifle Shooting / Archery / Board games
- Travelling Charge (Dadar to Dadar by Private Bus)
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Registration is non Transferable
Things to Carry
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles (2-3 Litres)
- Torch with Extra batteries compulsory
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Polythene bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Sleeping bag and Sleeping Mat
- Spoon / Fork / Mug / Plate ( Compulsory )
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at your own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
1.Note, this Camp Site does not have any fixed / proper / appropriate washrooms or bathrooms. ( Toilet available 10 minutes from camp site )
2. Personal car parking’s at owners risk - route will be provided via google maps
3. Camp Site is safe for Women
4. We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
5. Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
6. Food preference only Veg local cooked available
7. Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
8. Local jeeps used for Transport can accommodate 10 people
9. Registration against 100% upfront payment only on the spot payment not accepted
10 Cost Per Person: Rs 2500 /-
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )