About Uttari Betta:
One of Karnataka's greatest day hike, the Uttari Betta is a 5 kms trek across a spectacular lush green landscape which offers a quite unique scenic views similar to western Ghats. The trek starts from a small village, entering the fort wall and passes through seven doors of stone to reach the halfway point of the hike which has a temple of Shankareswar at the top. The view from the temple top is beautiful enough to seize your mind for a moment. Once we cross the temple, the trek continues ahead crossing a small jungle-cave, experiencing a whole new unexpected world and ends at the grassland top of the hill which is surrounded by huge boulders. After spending some time at the top with little chit-chat and pack lunch, we begin to descend back towards the base point of the trek.
Uttari Betta Trek Batches
6th April 2019
4th May 2019
13th April 2019
11th May 2019
20th April 2019
18th May 2019
27th April 2019
25th May 2019
Uttari Betta Trek Details
- Type: Trekking
- Terrain: Rocky
- Duration of the event: One Day
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Easy
- Total distance: 7 Kms Approx. (Both the ways)
- Cost: Rs. 1050/- (per person)
Uttari Betta Trek Itinerary
06:45 Pickup from New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur.
07:00 Pick up from Garuda Mall, Magrath Road.
Have breakfast on the Way.
09:00 Reach at base and start ascending.
11:30 Reach on top and explore. Have packed lunch.
12:30 Start descending.
15:00 Reach at base village and start return journey.
18:00 Approx. arrival at Bangalore.
Please Note: Please carry packed lunch for this trek.
What is included in the tour
- Bangalore to Bangalore transportation
- 1 veg breakfast
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for the trek (please carry your own packed lunch)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Lunch for the trek
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek. (preferably Action trekking shoes)
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles