Experience Paradise By Climbing And Rappelling At The Taila Baila Trek
Established in Lonavala's region with two giant walls of 200-250 feet, Taila Baila village is very remarkable. As soon as you stop by the Taila Baila village, you will see two walls. The wall in the outer side is called the Right outer while the wall on the inner side is left inner. The pair of the wall-like shape with peaks is Taila Baila. Tailbaila is renowned for rock climbing and Rappelling.
This magnetic dyke is at a distance of 94 km from Pune. Taila Baila today holds an essential place in Sahyadris. The TailBaila trek is a classic blend of trekking, sightseeing, and pleasing your hearts. You can arrive at the base village by taking any transport from Pune. You can opt for public transport or private transport as per your convenience. This trek is ideal for people above the age of 16.
Why Should You Do This Tailbaila Rock climbing and Rappelling?
The Taila Baila Trek holds some fantastic points which you will witness throughout the hike. The starting part of the inner wall is somewhere around 60 feet, and a small transverse can be seen. From this transverse, here are small steps to reach the second point.
Later you will summit the Taila Baila wall. The height of the Tailbaila fort is 3322 feet above the sea level, from where you will experience a remarkable view. You need to go down about 209 feet to see the base. The base village is Bhamburde. Taila Baila Summit has a beautiful view, and various Ghats, Forts, Pinnacle can be seen. Some forts are Ghangad, Savashnicha Ghat, Navra Navri pinnacle, and the Sudhagad. One can experience Paradise in TailBaila. The cool breeze from the gap in between the two hills is very soothing.
Tailbaila Climbing & Rappelling Short Itinerary
10:00 pm - Meet team Treks and Trails India at the SP college Tilak road
10:30 pm - Our bus will start the journey to reach Taila Baila base village.
- 02:00 am - We will reach the base village for the trek relax near the village or sleep in the bus
- 05:00 am - Good morning, do your morning routine. Please note there are no toilets available at the base village or during the hike.
- 05:30 am - Enjoy your morning breakfast
- 06:00 am - Small Introduction with the team and fellow participant
- 06:30 am - We will start our trek towards TailBaila
- 07:15 am - We will reach the Taila Baila wall. The technical team will introduce you to the climbing equipment and the safety measures you need to follow.
- 07:45 am - We will begin the climbing from Taila Baila's left sidewall. Our team of technical experts will guide.
- 10:00 am - We will summit Taila Baila and experience the scenic landscapes of the surrounding.
- 10:30 am - Rappelling will begin in two stages. Climbers will need to wait for their turn, and those who have finished will need others to complete.
- 01:00 pm - Reach the Base village congratulations on complete the climb
- 01:30 pm - Handover of climbing equipment to the Technical team
- 02:30 pm - Lunch will be served at local villagers house
- 04:00 pm - We will begin our journey to the city. Till this time, heart-whelming memory of the adventure will occupy your mind on the way to Pune. You will also have evening tea on your way.
- 07:30 pm - Reach Pune we will follow the same route on the return journey
You will embrace the lush green beautiful picture of the complete trek starting from your trip from Lonavala. The charming panorama and the abundant nature will give you an everlasting experience.
Tailbaila Climbing and Ghangad Fort Trek?
Both the forts are located a few kilometers away you can combine the two trek and climb in the same plan.
Tailbaila Lonavala food and water availability?
You can order food at a local homestay, you can refill your water bottle here.