ABOUT SPEED BOAT RIDE
Speedboats give out an energizing sense as they quickly lap against the water, and this feeling may last for a considerable amount of time.
On these speedboat rides, one can choose to go on long trips or simply cruise around the harbor. Old Goa, Fort Aguada, and Grant Island are just a few of the exhilarating locations that may be reached by private speed boats.
Every visitor to Goa is given the chance to relax and experience nonstop action and adventure. When it comes to adventure, there is no other thrilling experience like a speedboat ride. Every lover of water sports can vouch for it. When you are going at peak speed and you get a tingling sensation, that’s an aha moment. The fresh seawater splashing on your face and the fresh air blowing through your hair are just extraordinary feelings.
Every water sports enthusiast would treasure the stunning view of the foaming waves, white sands, and shoreline for their entire lives. It is rare to witness such natural beauty.
While you relax in the sun, the waves are great company and may help you forget the rush of city life. This thrilling journey ought to be on everyone's bucket list, whether you're traveling with your family or a group of friends.
Hence, when visiting Goa, the speedboat ride is a must!
- Duration of activity: Depends upon the package you choose.
- Availability: October to May every year.
- Minimum age: 10 years and above is recommended.
Highlights of this activity:
- Your loved ones will get along great on the Swift and Furious speed boats.
- When you cross the waves, you'll feel a rush of adrenaline that will make you ecstatic.
- Feel free to enjoy yourself in the water, knowing that educated and experienced guides will be present with you.
- Along with the life jacket that is part of the package, you will have access to all the safety gear needed for this water sport activity.
- Your speed boating experience will become thrilling when you travel at a speed of more than 50 mph.
- Pickup and drop services are available.
Day pack upto 30 liters
Water bottle and snacks
Extra pair of socks
Floater or slippers