About Kamshet Paragliding Let’s fly like a bird with Treks and Trails paragliding at Kamshet batches as mentioned below. Enjoy Amazing Tandem Paragliding ride which will be an experience worth a thousand moments. And if you want get more adventures ask for a somersault to your pilot. Get a bird’s eye view of Lonavala city and nearby mountain ranges. You will be assisted by a team of professional experts conducting Tandem Paragliding Kamshet near Pune. Tandem paragliding can be enjoyed by any person from the age 12 years onward.
- Place Kamshet Lonavala
- Gliding Time 10 - 15 min approx
- Grade Easy – thrilling
- Duration One day
- Min Participants 7
- Max Participants 22
How do we get to the paragliding site?
- 06:00 Departure from Dadar
- 08:30 Breakfast near Khalapur toll
- 09:30 Arrival at Kamshet. Enjoy the thrill of Paragliding at Kamshet.
- 13:00 Lunch at Hotel Rangoli
- 18:00 Reach Dadar.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai on sharing basis by non-air conditioned vehicle.
- Travel by shared cab services from hotel Rangoli to paragliding site and back.
- 1 pilot assisted Tandem Paragliding ride for about 10 - 15 minutes approx.
- 1 morning veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch meal, expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical evacuations if required. Insurance of any type not included.
- Extra paragliding tandem paragliding ride will be allowed for Rs 3000.00 per glide, if time permits. Mineral water tea and other sundry expenses if any.
- Video shooting of individuals participating in tandem paragliding. Approx extra charge Rs 1000.00
- A Water Bottle (2lts water)
- Electoral or Glucon D powder
- Some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
- Wear Good trekking shoes, Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.).
- Camera (Optional), Cap, sunscreen. Medicine those if u require usually (Optional).
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.