About Kamshet Paragliding Let’s fly like a bird with Treks and Trails paragliding at Kamshet batches as mentioned below. Enjoy Amazing Tandem Paragliding ride which will be an experience worth a thousand moments. And if you want get more adventures ask for a somersault to your pilot. Get a bird’s eye view of Lonavala city and nearby mountain ranges. You will be assisted by a team of professional experts conducting Tandem Paragliding Kamshet near Pune. Tandem paragliding can be enjoyed by any person from the age 12 years onward.
Kamshet Paragliding Rates Rs 4900 per head including Mumbai to Mumbai transport
- Place Kamshet Lonavala
- Gliding Time 10 - 15 min approx
- Grade Easy – thrilling
- Duration One day
- Min Participants 7
- Max Participants 22
How do we get to the paragliding site?
- 06:00 Departure from Dadar
- 08:30 Breakfast near Khalapur toll
- 09:30 Arrival at Kamshet. Enjoy the thrill of Paragliding at Kamshet.
- 13:00 Lunch at Hotel Rangoli
- 18:00 Reach Dadar.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai on sharing basis by non-air conditioned vehicle.
- Travel by shared cab services from hotel Rangoli to paragliding site and back.
- 1 pilot assisted Tandem Paragliding ride for about 10 - 15 minutes approx.
- 1 morning veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch meal, expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical evacuations if required. Insurance of any type not included.
- Extra paragliding tandem paragliding ride will be allowed for Rs 3000.00 per glide, if time permits. Mineral water tea and other sundry expenses if any.
- Video shooting of individuals participating in tandem paragliding. Approx extra charge Rs 1000.00
- A Water Bottle (2lts water)
- Electoral or Glucon D powder
- Some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
- Wear Good trekking shoes, Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.).
- Camera (Optional), Cap, sunscreen. Medicine those if u require usually (Optional).
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.