About Bhandardara Dam Camping
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. It is gonna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Batches for Bhandardara Camping
- 24th 25th November 2018
- 1st 2nd December 2018
- 8th 9th December 2018
- 15th 16th December 2018
- 22nd 23rd December 2018
- 29th 30th December 2018
Region - Bhandardara
Cost - Rs 1800
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
CSMT – Kasara local timing
14:50 Meet at Kasara railway station and move towards campsite at Bhandardara.
16:00 Reach at campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
19:00 Enjoy BBQ and campfire.
Day 2 – Sunday
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 Check out from campsite and move towards Kasara railway station by local vehicle.
11:00 Reach at Kasara station and disperse.
Top ten activities Bhandardara dam camping
Below activities are not included in package participant can explore bhandardara after checking out from campsite using own vehicle
- Sandhan Valley Trek
- Ghatghar Kokankada
- Randha Waterfall Visit during monsoon
- Umbrella Waterfall Visit during monsoon
- Amruteshwar Temple Ratanwadi
- Backwaters around Samrad Village
- Kalsubai Trek
- Ratangad Fort Trek
- Visit Bahuli Dam
- Visit Bhavli Waterfall during monsoon
What is included in the tour
1 Evening tea and snacks, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
Tented stay on sharing basis (with 1 mat and 1 blanket)
Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
2/3 liters of water.
Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
Good Torch must with extra battery.
One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc., if you don’t want to get wet.
1. Note this Camp Site does not have any fixed / proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms. (Toilet available 10 minutes from campsite)
2. Personal car parking’s at owner’s risk - route will be provided via Google maps.
3. Camp Site is safe for Women
4. We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
5. Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
6. Food preference only Veg local cooked available
7. Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
8. Local jeeps used for Transport can accommodate 10 people
9. Registration against 100% upfront payment only on the spot payment not accepted
10. No Discount for Kids.