New Year Camping at Dahanu
This New Year’s Eve, leave behind your busy schedule from the city and celebrate New Year in a rustic ambiance!!
Unexplored location, cold night, million stars, live music, bonfire, Starters, delicious food... it’s going to be one crazy night!
Dhanu New Year Camping Details
- Tent stay with bedding
- Evening Tea Snacks
- Adventure activities
- Art workshop
- Fun games
- Live Music
- Open-air DJ
- Fire artist show
- Photo point
- Veg / Non-Veg Starters
- Buffet Dinner
- Firework show
- Morning Tea, Coffee, Breakfast
Cost (without transport)
- Adult (above 10 years): Rs. 3500/-
- Child (5 to 10 years): Rs. 1800/-
Dahanu Camping Itinerary
04:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite.
After check-in enjoys welcome refreshments.
04:00 to 06:00 pm - Fun Games & Activities
06:00 to 08:30 pm - Live Music and Other Performance
08:30 pm - DJ & Dinner
12:00 am - New year celebration.
Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 am - Breakfast.
10:00 am - Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome refreshments
- Veg/Non-veg starters
- Dinner (veg/non-veg/jain)
- Fun games, bonfire
- Live Music and DJ
- Camping tents with comfortable cushion bedding, pillow & blanket
- Morning tea and breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Is swimming facility available?
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable to reach campsite?
5) Starters - Veg / Non Veg starters available
6) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/3/4 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
- Do not misbehave with other people on the Campsite.
- Going into the lake water is strictly prohibited.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at camping place.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the tent.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewelry or any other things.