New Year Camping at Dahanu
This New Year’s Eve, leave behind your busy schedule from city and celebrate New Year in a rustic ambience!!
Unexplored location, cold night, million stars, live music, bonfire, Starters, delicious food... it’s going to be one crazy night!
• Western style toilets and bathroom
• Comfortable dome tent stay at the campsite
• Free parking
• Filter water
Rs. 3000/- (above 10 years)
Rs. 1800/- (5 to 10 years)
Dahanu Camping Itinerary
16:00 Check in at camp site.
After check in enjoy welcome refreshments.
Enjoy some activities at campsite.
Campfire and live music.
00:00 New year celebration.
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
10:00 Pack up and Check out from campsite.
If you’re coming by local train, then please catch below train to reach Dahanu Road.
From Dahanu Road station to campsite you can come by local auto.
It’ll charge you 300-400rs per auto (one way), 3 people can occupy.
Mumbai Central – Dahanu train timings
12:15 Mumbai Central
13:50 Vasai Road
15:50 Dahanu Road
15:50 Reach at Dahanu Road and move towards campsite by local auto.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome refreshments
- Veg/Non-veg starters
- Dinner (veg/non-veg/jain)
- Fun games, bonfire
- Live Music
- Camping tents with comfortable cushion bedding, pillow & blanket
- Morning tea and breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Is swimming facility available?
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable to reach campsite?
5) Starters - Veg / Non Veg starters available
6) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/3/4 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
- Do not misbehave with other people on the Campsite.
- Going into the lake water is strictly prohibited.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at camping place.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the tent.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewelry or any other things.