About Bhira Dam
Bhira Dam, also known as the Tata Power House Dam, was built by Tata Power Company in the year 1927. The water of this dam is used for irrigational purposes and power generation. It is a source of water for the Kundalika River which is popular for water rafting.
- Washrooms Available At Campsite
- Tented Accommodation on Triple Sharing Basis
- Rs 500 Extra for Double Sharing Tent
Event Details - Bhira Dam Camping
- Cost: Rs 2000 Self Drive
- Tent: Triple sharing Basis
Bhira Dam Camping Event Itinerary
16:30 Check in at the campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
Enjoy last sunset of the year.
19:30 BBQ & Live Music will started.
Live music and fun games.
00:00 New year celebration.
08:00 Wake up and freshen up.
11:00 Check out from campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening snacks (Vadapav/ Patis with tea)
- BBQ (Nonveg - Chicken and Veg - Paneer, some veggies)
- Dinner (Veg - Pulao and Nonveg - Biryani)
- Bonfire, Live Music
- Tented accommodation on triple sharing basis with mat and blanket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof