Lonavala 70ft Waterfall Rappelling and 150ft Zip Line
Lonavala Waterfall Rappelling and Zip Line Details
- Age Group: 16 to 50 yrs
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Endurance Level: High
How to Reach
Travel till Lonavala by train or bus. From Lonavala
- you can either have a walk of 2 Hours till Fanasrai village (on the way to Rajmachi)
- you can hire sumo from Lonavala till Fanasrai
Lonavala Waterfall Rappelling and Zip Line Itinerary
10:00 am - Report at given Location. Briefing of Activity, Introduction to equipment’s.
10.30 am - Activity Starts One by One Rappelling & Flying fox. Maximum 3-4 Hours required.
01:30 pm - Activity over. You can enjoy nearby Springs, Waterfall and start return journey.
Train Options for Participants
Mumbai Participant Train timings Indrayani Express
- 05:40 CSMT
- 05:51 Dadar
- 06:14 Thane
- 06:33 Kalyan
- 07:58 Lonavala
Pune Participant Train timings Lonavala local train from Pune
- 06:30 Pune
- 06:35 Shivaji Nagar
- 07:35 Malavali
- 07:50 Lonavala
Please note for the Lonavala Waterfall Rappelling event.
- You may require to wait for 1 hour if previous Group activity is going on.
- All safety equipment will be available for the safety of each one of the participants.
- Waterfall Rappelling event conducted under the guidance of technical experts.
- Toilets are not available during the Lonavala Waterfall Rappelling event.
- The Itinerary mentioned above is an ideal schedule you can get late for many reasons, please keep that in mind.
- Event-end timing can change depending on factors, including weather conditions, heavy rainfall, late trains, slow walking, injury, and much more.
- The Participant will have to wait for the last Participant until the rappelling is over for all.
- You have chosen to join a group event; please cooperate with the group during the rappelling event and return trek for your safety and others.
What is included in the tour
- Waterfall Rappelling and Zipline with all safety
- Event expertise charges
- First aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till base village and back
- Food for the event (breakfast / Lunch)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any insurance coverage
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Packed Lunch
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must come with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant.
- Waterproof bag for mobile and gadgets
- Dry bag for clothes
- Poncho or Rainwear
- Extra clothes / napkin
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.