Camping near Lonavala
This place is a holiday destination, Picnic spot and farm visit place in Shillim valley near Pawana lake, Lonavala. Experience the Rural activity and Farm working and relax with family and friends. We are not limited to our 12 Acre property as we want to represent the whole Shillim valley and all the people, sahyadri mountain range, farms, animals, birds reside here!
- Local cuisine – Fresh Home Cooked Food
- Relax riverside campsite
- Music, organic colors
- Cost: Rs. 2500/- per person
Lonavala Holi Camping Event Itinerary
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
16:30 Hike to forest plateau.
18:00 Back to campsite and relax.
19:30 BBQ (limited)
Enjoy music and campfire.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 Have a breakfast.
Rangapanchami celebration with organic colors. (Outside colors not allowed)
15:00 Check out from the campsite and start return journey towards Mumbai.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Day 1 - Welcome drink, BBQ (limited) and dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast and Lunch
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Soft music, campfire, organic colors
- Trek leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till campsite and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Identity Proof
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.