Moonstone Hammock Camping Holi Special
Away from the city and close to nature, this camping ground at Karjat is guaranteed to be a lovely abode whilst your stay. A sprawling property, it allows you to relax riverside, hang out with your gang or enjoy your solitude.
- Indoor/Outdoor sport
- Kayaking (15 mins)
- Organic Holi colors
- Bonfire, Music
Ground Tent Cost
- Child (6 to 11 yrs): Rs. 2,000/- (per person)
- Adult (12 yrs and above): Rs. 4,000/- (per person)
Moonstone Hammock Camping Itinerary
Check-in at 11 am
It’s time for DUGNA MAZA with colors**.
Make of the most of every moment in the Raindance.
Dance to the beats of our DJ
Enjoy the traditional veg lunch making this auspicious day even better.
Lip-smacking high tea till 6
Blissful kayaking till sunset
Relax and take in the golden rays of the sun at the banks of river Ulhas.
Gear up for a competition with your group at Badminton
Challenge your friends at a game of ludo and many more board games.
Follow your queen with a cover at carom
Dip in the pool till 10 pm
Naach and gaana with the live band till you think ‘Itna maza kyu aa raha hai?’ *.
Start your day with a soulful breakfast
And now we bid a colorful goodbye with a stomach full of yummies, a heart full of content, and a mind full of memories until next time.
- Subject to you taking in the vibe
- All you need to bring are your Holi spirits and the colors will be provided by us.
- Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited at the campsite. If an individual is found consuming drugs, the organizers reserve the right to expel them from the campsite. No refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and snacks, dinner, morning breakfast
- Ground tent - mat and billow (carry your own blanket)
- Kayaking (15 mins), Music
- Campfire, Organic colors
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Facial mask and Sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 7 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.