Moonstone Hammock Camping
Away from the city and close to the nature, this camping ground at Karjat is guaranteed to be lovely abode whilst your stay. A sprawling property, it allows you to relax riverside, hangout with your gang or enjoy your solitude.
- Indoor/Outdoor sport
- Kayaking (15 mins)
- Organic holi colors
- Bonfire, Music
Ground Tent Cost
- Per person: Rs. 3675/- (including 5% GST)
Glamping Tent Cost
- Tent for 2 people: Rs. 12600/- (including 5% GST)
Forest Cabin Cost
- Per Couple: Rs. 15750/- (including 5% GST)
Moonstone Hammock Camping Itinerary
15:30 Check in at camp site.
16:00 High tea and snacks.
Enjoy Kayaking and games at the campsite.
20:00 BBQ (Veg/ Non-Veg - limited)
21:00 Live band.
We light up the traditional bonfire and bring on the best of Bollywood by our live acoustic band.
07:30 Wake up and get ready for colors.
Get your cheeks colored with gulaal and dance to the groovy music.
Side by side, gobble up some hot pakoras, and traditional Holi delicacies like puran poli, jalebi, fafda and samosas.
Breakfast will extend to lunch, with additions of more lip-smacking food.
15:00 Pack up and Check out from campsite.
- No outside colors allowed. The organic color will be provided by us.
- Kayaking is totally depend upon weather and availability.
- Weekday booking is also available.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and snacks, BBQ , dinner (veg, non-veg), morning breakfast and Lunch
- Ground tent - mat and billow (carry your own blanket)
- Glamping tent - mat, pillow, blanket, fan, light and space for storage
- Forest Cabin - mat, pillow, blanket, fan, light, space for storage, attached bathroom, AC
- Kayaking (15 mins), Music
- Campfire, Organic colors
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Facial mask and Sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.