Camping at Dahanu
Come take camping experience with Mother Nature away from the city, experience Cold Air, Dark Night, Warm Fire, Bright Stars. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city enjoy a peaceful dinner. Dance with your friends and family. Feel relaxed in our camping tent.
- Western-style toilets and bathroom
- Free parking
- Filter water
- DJ, Organic colors
- Amazing light set up
Cost (without transport)
- Adult (above 10 years): Rs. 2500/-.
- Child (5 to 10 years): Rs. 1500/-.
Dahanu Camping Itinerary
16:00 Check-in at the campsite.
After check-in enjoy welcome refreshments.
Enjoy some activities at the campsite.
Holi Campfire and live music.
Wake up and freshen up.
Rangapanchami celebration with organic colors and rain dance. (Outside colors not allowed)
15:00 Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
How To Reach
If you’re coming by local train, then please catch below the train to reach Dahanu Road.
From Dahanu Road station to campsite you can come by local auto.
It’ll charge you 300-400rs per auto (one way), 3 people can occupy.
Mumbai Central – Dahanu train timings
- 12:15 Mumbai Central
- 12:35 Dadar
- 13:06 Andheri
- 13:20 Borivali
- 13:48 Vasai Road
- 14:03 Virar
- 14:47 Palghar
- 15:49 Dahanu Road
15:50 Reach Dahanu Road and move towards the campsite by local auto.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome refreshments, Dinner, Morning breakfast and Lunch
- Live Music, bonfire
- Camping tents with comfortable bedding
- Organic colors
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Is swimming facility available?
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable to reach campsite?
5) Starters - Veg / Non Veg starters available
6) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/3/4 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
- Do not misbehave with other people on the Campsite.
- Going into the lake water is strictly prohibited.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at camping place.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the tent.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewelry or any other things.