Har Ki Dun Valley with Ruinsara Trek
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri - 8 h drive
Day 2: Sankri to Taluka drive, Trek to Chillurgad (2,500 m) - 1 h drive + 4-5 h trek
Day 3: Chillurgad to Boslo (3,200 m) - 5-6 h
Day 4: Boslo to Har ki Dun (3,510 m), back to Boslo (3,200 m) - 7 h
Day 5: Boslo to Ruinsara lake (3,600 m) - 5-6 h
Day 6: Ruinsara lake to Devsu Bughyal (3,000 m) - 6 h
Day 7: Devsu Bughyal (3,000 m) to Taluka (2,050 m) to Sankri - 4-5 h trek + 1 h drive
Day 8: Sankri to Dehradun - 8 h drive
What is included in the tour
- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 2.
- Guide and cook fees.
- Rent for camping equipment.
- Forest entry charges.
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
- All veg meals starting from day 1 breakfast to day 2 lunch.
- Tented accommodation throughout the trek.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown.
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
- Rent for trekking shoes is Rs 200 per trekking day. The charges are applicable irrespective of whether the shoes are worn or not during the trek. Availability of shoes need to be confirmed with us.
- Rent for walking stick is Rs 50 per trekking day. The charges are applicable irrespective of whether the stick is used or not.
- Accommodation in Dehradun.
- Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules @ Rs 300 per day per bag.
- 1 Pair of Thermal
- 3 Pair of Socks + 1 Pair of woolen socks
- 2 Pair of Hand Gloves (Water Proof & Fleece material)
- Sun Cap
- Woolen Cap
- Neck Warmer (Scarf/Buff)
- 2 Quick Dry Full Sleeves (T-Shirt)
- 1 Full sleeves Fleece
- 1 Wind Proof Jacket (windcheater/Heavy Jacket)
- 2 Track Pants (No Cotton or Jeans)
- UV sunglasses
- Sun scream, Lip balm, Moisturizer
- Trek Pole
- Trekking Shoes (No Sports shoes or Woodland shoes)
- Poncho (The Gear used to protect from Rain)
- Day pack (Small one)
- Back Pack 60 liter (+ Rain cover)
- 2 Water Bottles
- Toilet Paper & Wet Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Antibacterial Powder
- Tooth Brush
- Quick Dry Towel
- Crocin (1Strip)
- Disprine (1 Strip)
- Lomotive (1 Strip)
- Digene (1Strip)
- Band Aid - Qty 5
- Neusphorine Powder
- Betadine Tube
- Vomistop/Avomine (Motion Sickness Tablet)