This Dudhiware Waterfall is at Lonavala, it is 10kms frm Lonavala station on Central Railway, we can park our vehicle in village and can do trek up to waterfall. It has a background of Lohagad Fort & Pavana Dam.
Cost Per Person
- Rappelling & Flying Fox: Rs.1800/- per person
- Only Rappelling: Rs.1500/- per person
- Only Flying Fox: Rs.1500/- per person
Dudhiware Waterfall Rappelling Events Details
06:00 Meet at Punjabi Chandu Halwai, Khodadad Circle, Dadar TT, Dadar (East).
06:15 Start journey towards Dudhiware waterfall.
09:00 Arrival at Dudhiware Village and have breakfast.
10:00 Arrival at Dudhiware Waterfall, Brief about the activities.
Flying Fox, Waterfall Rappelling & enjoy in Waterfall & stream
01:00 Lunch, Activities Continued.
04:00 Arrival back at village and have evening refreshment.
05:00 Start return journey towards Mumbai.
08:30 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
- Wrap all things (especially camera & cell phone) in polythene bags
- Weight limit for activity - 35 kgs to 95 kgs
- Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things. As the organizers Will not be responsible for its loss or damage
- Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge & Instructors
- No shortcut in treks or other activities
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, or Gutka or Pan Masala, Drugs & Alcohol drinking are strictly prohibited during the camp.
- Keep the campsite neat & clean, we are expecting participants Co-operation in Keeping the camp site as well as the surrounding area clean. Garbage should not be Littered it should be put in dustbin
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Mumbai to Dudhiware village and back by private non-AC vehicle
- Activity charges (one time only)
- Food charges
- Expertise Charges
- Equipment Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 3 liters of water
- Proper backpack
- Cap, Sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Trekking or Sports Shoes
- Personal Medicines If any
- Extra pair of clothes (T-shirts, Track pant)
- Mosquito Repellents
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Waterproof Jackets