Butterfly walk at Thane
Ovlekar wadi butterfly garden is man-made butterfly garden, where you can see different species of butterfly. This place is good for kids also.
- Location: Thane
- Cost: Rs. 200/- per person
How to reach
1. You can directly come by your own vehicle, will provide you location.
2. Take auto from Thane station. 11km from Thane station. (Approx. Rs. 130-150 for 3 pax)
3. Take bus from Thane station, get down at Ovala Gaon stop. From there 10-15 walk. (Approx. Rs. 45-55)
Butterfly Walk Itinerary
07:45 Reach at Ovlekar wadi and instruction.
08:00 Butterfly session by expert.
11:00 Breakfast (tea and poha)
After breakfast again some time at butterfly garden.
12:00 End butterfly walk and disperse.
What is included in the tour
- Entry fee
- Charges for butterfly info session
- Breakfast (tea and poha)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till campsite
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.