BURHANPUR: The Historic city of Burhanpur is famous for its many beautiful monuments that lie scattered across the city. Most of the monuments lie in a state of ruins but they give us a fine idea of the grandeur of the Mughal Rule. The city was considered to be the Gateway to the South. A lesser known fact about the city is that Mumtaz Mahal breathed her last in this city and was entombed across the river Tapti before her tomb was shifted to The Taj Mahal in Agra.
Day 0 – Friday Night.
22:00 Meet at Lokamany Tilak Terminus (LTTI.
22:15 Catch LTT – Rajendranagar Express.
Overnight journey by train.
Day 1 – Saturday.
06:15 Arrive at Burhanpur.
Freshen up and breakfast.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing.
Visit Jhamma Masjid, Rajpura & Silampura Gate, Khundi Bhandara, Asirgad Fort, Moti Mahal, Shiv Temple, Idga.
Note: Khundi Bhandara from outside only & please avoid wearing shorts/three-fourths at the Jhamma Masjid as entry may not be permitted.
Dinner and stay at Guest house.
Day 2 – Sunday.
06:00 Wake up and freshen up.
After breakfast proceed for remaining sightseeing
Visit Shikarpura Gate, Raja ki chattri, Sarai & Ahukhana, Ancient Gurudwara & Temple, Shahi Mahal, Shahi Hammam, Black Taj Mahal, Delhi Gate, Nadir Shah & Bilgis Begum’s Tomb.
After exploration move towards Burhanpur railway station.
18:15 Catch Kushinagar Express from Burhanpur.
Day 3 – Monday.
04:30 Reach at Lokmanya TIlak Terminus (LTT).
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai - Burhanpur – Mumbai by train (sleeper class)
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Sightseeing around by Non-AC local transport
- All Entry Fees and Guide charges
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during train journey.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- A proper haversack
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of cloths, towel
- Winter cloths
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof