About Bhandardara Dam Camping
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. It is gonna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Bhandardara Camping Event Details
- Region: Bhandardara
- Cost: Rs: 2500 per person
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
16:00 Check in at campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
07:00 Enjoy BBQ and campfire
09:30 Dinner with Music.
00:00 Happy New Year
Day 2 – Sunday
08:00 Wake up and freshen up.
10:00 Check out from campsite.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Evening tea and snacks, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
- BBQ (limited), Campfire.
- Tented stay on sharing basis (with 1 mat and 1 blanket)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc., if you don’t want to get wet.