About Bhandardara Dam New Year Camping
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spots in our state with the least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. It is gonna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Highlights of Campsite
- Enjoy the best Sunset in Bhandardara from the comfort of your tent
- Music under the stars with the warm comfort of Bonfire
- The best night sky in Maharashtra click amazing night astrophotographs
- Delicious food Barbecue | Dinner | Breakfast included in the package
- Early morning boat ride around the lake
- Western toilets available
- Multi sharing big tents
Cost (without transport)
- Child (12yrs and below): Rs. 1700/- per person
- Adult (above 12 yrs): Rs. 2200/- per person
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
15:30 Check in at the campsite.
16:00 Tent allotment.
17:00 Evening tea.
20:00 Enjoy BBQ(limited).
21:00 Dinner. (Veg/Non-veg)
Campfire and soft music.
00:00 Happy New Year.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up
09:30 Check out from the campsite.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 2-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure you avoid over consumption of alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Evening tea and snacks, BBQ (limited), 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
- Campfire, Soft music, boating
- Tented stay on sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Face mask and sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.