About Bhandardara Dam New Year Camping
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spots in our state with the least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star trails and Milky Way pictures. It is gonna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Highlights of Campsite
- Enjoy the best Sunset in Bhandardara from the comfort of your tent
- Music under the stars with the warm comfort of Bonfire
- The best night sky in Maharashtra click amazing night astrophotographs
- Delicious food Barbecue | Dinner | Breakfast included in the package
- Early morning boat ride around the lake
- Western toilets available
Bhandardara New Year Cost (without transport)
- Child (12yrs and below): Rs. 899/- per person
- Adult (above 12 yrs): Rs. 1499/- per person
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
04:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite.
Refreshment Unlimited Welcome Drinks (Soft Drinks) On Arrival At Campsite
05:30 pm - Evening Breakfast
Enjoy Sunset and Short Walk Around Campsite, BirdWatch.
Play Archery, Dart, all Indoor & Outdoor Activities.
07:00 pm to 12:00 pm - Get Ready to Rock the Party with Non-Stop Music Playlist
08:00 pm - Enjoy BBQ (limited).
10.30 pm to 11:30 pm - Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Nonveg)
12.00 pm -New Year Celebration - Celebrate New year with Cake Cutting, Fireworks & Blow Sky Lantern
12:00 am - 2:00 am - Enjoy Cozy Campfire with Unplug Music
07:00 am - Wake up and freshen up
08:30 am – Breakfast (Poha and Missal)
10:00 am - Group Picture and Check out with Memories
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 2-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure you avoid overconsumption of alcohol. If anyone is found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediately or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Evening tea and snacks, BBQ (limited), 1 Dinner, and 1 Breakfast
- Campfire, music, boating
- Tented stay on sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Face mask and sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.