Beachside camping at Shrivardhan
Enjoy your weekend at beautiful beachside campsite. The campsite is covered by coconut & Australian pine trees.
Shrivardhan Campsite Details
- Free parking
- WC toilets available
- Twin sharing tents available (please mention while booking)
- Distance from Mumbai is 185 km
- Distance from Pune is 160 km
- Cost: Rs. 1800/- (per person)
How to reach Shrivardhan beach campsite
- There are every day trains from Mumbai to Mangaon. From Mangaon railway station you get a bus or shared/private jeeps to the Shrivardhan.
- We can arrange a private car for pickup & drop to Mangaon at extra cost.
- There are regular buses from Pune to Shrivardhan or Mangaon.
Shrivardhan Camping Itinerary
03:00 pm Check-in.
04:00 pm Evening snacks (Pakoda) & tea.
Relax and watch the sunset.
07:00 pm Enjoy roasting barbeque. (8 pcs per person, Veg/Non-veg)
09:00 pm Dinner. (Veg/Non-veg)
08.30 am Breakfast. (Poha/Upma/Omelette/Bhurji)
11:00 am Check-out.
Place Nearby Shrivardhan
- Diveagar beach- 20 km
- Harihareshwar beach- 18 km
- Velas Beach (Turtle festival)- 25 Kms
Add on (Optional) - Shrivardhan Beach Water Sports Activities
- Rs.5000- Raptor Island tour, 1-hour tour inclusive of boating to the island, fruit plate, cold drink & water bottle. (This rate is for 5 persons; an extra person will be charged at Rs.1000 per person
- Rs.200 per person- Family Boat Ride with professional assistance.
- Rs.200 per person- Banana Ride with professional assistance.
- Rs.300 per person- Jet Ski Ride with professional assistance.
- Rs.200 per person- ATV bike ride on the beach.
- Rs.800 per person- Jet Ski Ride + Banana Ride + Family boat Ride + ATV bike ride with professional assistance.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Evening refreshment, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
- Campfire, games, barbeque
- Tent stay on sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof