Anthargange is situated in the Kolar district of Karnataka in the Shathashrunga range, about 70 km from Bangalore. The mountains at an altitude of 1712 meters from sea level with rocky boulders, small caves and dense plantations are one of the best getaways for trekking, rock climbing and cave exploration enthusiasts.
The name Anthargange refers to the perpetual spring that flows through the rocks from the middle of the mountains. The name literally means 'Inner Stream' or 'Ganges from the deep' in Kanada. The origin of this stream is still a mystery. It also houses the Kashi Vishweshwara Temple which attracts devotees as well.
7th April 2019
5th May 2019
14th April 2019
12th May 2019
21st April 2019
19th May 2019
28th April 2019
26th May 2019
Antargange Trek Details
- Terrain: Rocky
- Nearest Town: Kolar
- Duration of the event: One Day
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Easy
- Total distance: 8 Kms Approx. (Both the ways)
- Cost: Rs. 1200/- per person
Antargange Trek Event Itinerary
06:30 Pickup from Indiranagar.
06:45 Pickup from New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur.
07:00 Pick up from Lifestyle.
Breakfast on the way.
10:30 Reach Antargange and start ascending.
13:00 Explore caves. Packed lunch at the top.
15:00 Visit Places like Chotaa Ladakh and Someswara Temple.
15:30 Start descending.
18:00 Reach at base and start return journey towards Bangalore.
20:00 Approx. arrival at Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Bangalore to Bangalore transportation by private vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg packed lunch
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles