Sakleshpur Camping and Adventure Activities
Sakleshpur is a small hill station town in the evergreen southwestern state of India, Karnataka. The place enjoys beautiful weather all around the year; misty fog, romantic rains, cool-nights, and picturesque skies. A perfect weekend getaway from the busy city life! The town can be reached through National Highway 75. The port city of Mangalore is only 128km from here. Sakleshpur offers lots of fun and adventure activities to its visitors. It is trendy for its tea, coffee, and spice plantation.
Water Games and Outdoor Activities
There are numerous riverside camps in Sakleshpur along the Hemavathi River. The camps allow experiencing many water games and outdoor activities viz.
● Banana ride
● River crossing
● Forest walk
● Bird spotting
The activities provide endless fun and leave you no free time during the stay.
The place extends an opportunity to explore the wild side. There are multiple adrenaline-rushing activities to choose from viz.:
● Rope Skywalk
● Mud kabaddi and mud volleyball
● Other sports activities like Cricket, Badminton, Basketball, etc.
The camps here can even arrange for jungle safari, night treks, and rock climbing activities for hardcore adventurists on special request. The place is always bustling with nature-lovers and is a perfect hangout place to make new friends and memories.
Things to See In Sakleshpur
● Manjarabad Fort
Tipu Sultan built this mighty fort in the year 1792. The star-shaped fort has a touch of quintessential European architecture as the French engineers designed it.
● Railway Bridge Trekking
The experience to trek along the abandoned railway treks is one of its kind. Railway Bridge Trekking is a 52 km long trek, and if you decide to complete the same, then be ready to explore the wild side like never before. The trekkers get to see 109 railway bridges, 58 tunnels, and around 25 pristine waterfalls.
● Bisle View Point
It is situated on top of a mountain and provides a glorifying view of the lush green valley filled with the rare flora. A top-rated destination amongst the tourists!
● Ombattu Gudda trekking
Ombattu Gudda the trek of nine hills. The trek takes you to heights of up to 970 meters above sea level. The ecosystem here supports diverse wildlife viz., Tigers, Wild Elephants, Leopards, Sloth bears. Ombattu Gudda is the favorite on the visitor's checklist at Sakleshpur.
● Manjehalli Waterfall
The waterfall is in its peak glory during monsoon. A cascading waterfall with clear glass-like water! It offers unmatched tranquility to its visitors.
Why Should You Join Sakleshpur Camping And Adventure Activities?
There is no doubt that Saklespur holds numerous surprises for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. There are more than ten different types of fantastic trek options available here. The alluring camping experience, the gypsy life, and the fun-filled activities with your friends and family all around the day attract people from all corners. You are highly recommended to be a part of Camping and Adventure activities at Sakleshpur to unleash all your five senses.
Sakleshpur Events Details
- Theme: Trekking / Camping / Activities
- Nearest Town: Sakleshpur
- Duration of the event: Two Day and two nights
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
- Transportation: Provided
- Food: Breakfast Provided
- Accommodation: Tent on sharing basis
Sakleshpur Camping and Adventure Activities Itinerary
Day 0 - Friday Night
22:30 Pick-up at Indiranagar
23:45 Pick-up at New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
00:00 Pick-up at Lifestyle, Margrath Road (Near Garuda Mall)
Day 1 - Saturday
06:00 Reach at campsite. Freshen up and Breakfast.
08:00 Water activities.
12:00 Have Lunch.
14:30 Outdoor games.
21:00 Dinner and Bonfire with music.
Day 2 - Sunday
06:00 Wake up and Breakfast.
08:00 Trekking near campsite.
14:30 Start for Bangalore.
21:00 Reach Bangalore.
Water games and outdoor activities on day 1: (Raft building – Build your own raft and race, walking on the water (Water Zorbing) – Get the thrill of walking on water, Swimming with Life jackets, Coracle ride, Archery, Target Shooting, Basket Ball, Beach Volley Ball, Shuttle cock, Carom Board, Chess, Cricket)
What is included in the tour
- Bangalore to Bangalore transportation in non-AC vehicle
- Stay in tents on sharing basis
- Sleeping bags
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- safety and medical kit
- Permission from Forest Dept
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.