Anjarle Village is hosting its first turtle conservation event. Let us support the villagers and provide support and motivation to villagers by participating in Anjarle Turtle Festival.
Anjarle beach located near Dapoli is well connected by roads and prime example of Konkan beach. Unspoiled a sleepy fishing village surrounded by beach covered with coconut trees. You can spend your weekend here refreshing and taking the beautiful sights around Anjarle Village.
Anjarle is also famous for the ‘Kadyawarcha Ganpati’ temple located on a cliff. Anjarle Turtle festival is organized by Sahyadri Nisarga Mitra and Kasav Mitra Mandal. Olive Ridley Turtles eggs are protected at nest site after they are laid on the beach by Turtles. Protected eggs are later released when they hatch into baby olive ridley turtles with hope they will return one day again to lay more eggs on the beach. Watching these baby turtles take their first steps as they find their way towards the sea is an unforgettable moment.
Enjoy boat ride from Harnai Jetty towards Suvarnadurg fort located in middle of the sea if you are lucky we can spot dolphin nearby. Suvarnadurg is a fort that is located on a small island in the Arabian Sea, near Harnai in Konkan.
- Event Type: Tour
- Travelling by A/C Bus
- Food Arrangement: Homestay with Veg food already arranged
- Transport: Travel by same private vehicle for the entire tour
- Minimum participants required: 6
- Maximum participants: 30
- Parking available yes
Day 0: Friday Night
- 22:30 Meet at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar East near Kotak Atm
- 23:00 Leave for Anjarle
- 23:20 Chembur Diamond Garden
- 23:45 Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza
- 00:15 Kalamboli Mcdonalds
Day 1 - Saturday
- 05:00 Reach Anjarle and Freshen up
- 06:00 Visit to Anjarle Beach for Turtle sighting
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 09:30 Visit to Suvarnadurg, Fattegad Light house
- 13:00 Lunch and Rest
- 16:30 Evening tea
- 17:00 Visit to Anjarle beach for turtle sightings
- 20:30 Dinner and rest
Day 2 - Sunday
- 05:30 Wake Up and freshen up
- 06:00 Visit to Anjarle beach for turtle sighting.
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Departure from Anjarle, Visit Anjarle famous temple - Kadyavarcha Ganpati Shree Vyaghreshwar Temple, Keshavraaj Temple
- 13:00 Lunch at Dapoli
- 14:00 Start return journey for Mumbai
- 23:00 Approx arrival at Dadar – Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation typical Konkani homestay - Dormitory
- Saturday 1 veg breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Dinner
- Sunday: 1 Veg breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch
- Sightseeing as per the schedule
- Expertise, guide charges and Treks and Trails, India administration charges if any.
- Ferryboat charges for Suvarnadurg if available.
- All entry tickets and permissions. Provision of primary first aid only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Non Veg Food, Camera or photography charges if any.
- Dinner on Friday Night and Sunday not included.
- Mineral water and any other item not mentioned in the inclusions list.
Click on the link: Things to carry
1. Are kids allowed?
Yes with parent or guardian
2. Is turtle sighting guaranteed ?
Hatchling sighting is not guaranteed.
Expected hatching dates are given by locals we all want you to see turtles when you come this far.
3. Jain food available ?
Can be arranged on request.
4. Can we pay cash ?
Advance 100% payment is required to confirm booking
5. Swimming in Sea is not allowed as beach is not safe and no lifeguards available
6. Toilets eastern commode are available
7. Can we drive till homestay ?
Yes we can make arrangements please email us email@example.com
8. Phone network ?
Phone signal is weak
9. Electricity and Load Shedding ?
Please carry power bank along , some load shedding is present
10. Other places to visit nearby ?
Due to limited time available we won't be able to visit all places on this tour though we can create an personalised tour for you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harnai Fishing Village
- Karde Beach
- Ladghar Beach
- Murud Beach
- Dapoli Agriculture college
- Panhalekaji Caves
- Pala Caves
- Dolphin Safari