Ulhas Valley Waterfall Trek - Canyon Valley Trek
Height 2065 feet
Type Waterfall and Valley
Grade Medium Plus
Climbing time 2hrs 30 minutes
About the place: Ulhas valley in monsoon is surrounded by a number of waterfalls on the green hills. This is a popular destination for people in Mumbai and Pune. We will be descending the valley to reach and drench in the wonderful waterfall which is a source of Ulhas River. Then with the satisfied soul, we will climb through many streams and waterfalls. This is how it is exactly opposite of any other trek where we first climb and then descend.
There are 10-12 rock patches to ascend and descend. At some places you will surely experience the rush of adrenaline in your body. It's all fun and water everywhere, right from the beginning, the source of Ulhas River till you finish, where the huge, inviting waterfall awaits you. Ulhas Valley Trek is also known as Canyon Valley Trek.
Event Itinerary Ulhas Valley Waterfall Trek
Please board the Deccan Express train on as below:
Deccan Express Train Timings
Mumbai CST 7.00
Kalyan Jn 7.58
Event Details - Ulhas Valley Trek
10:00 Breakfast at Khandala, introduction
10:30 Start the Trek
12:30 Reach the Ulhas Valley waterfall
16:30 Ascend back and reach to the starting point by
Note: One has to carry their own lunch for the day & return train tickets to Khandala.
Here is a list of all the things that needs to be carried for the trek:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has ones hands free while trekking.
2. Lunch for the Day (Compulsory)
3. At least 1 set of spare clothes with a towel and napkin.
4. At least 2 litres of water (Compulsory)
5. Windcheater, extra plastic bags to keep your wet clothes.
6. Optional: Camera & something to munch on.
7. Personal medicines if any.
8. Wrap everything in a plastic bag to protect from rains.
9. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk).
10. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek)
11. Return train tickets up to Khandala
Travel back to Mumbai by taking DECCAN EXPRESS @ 16:45 or KOYNA EXPRESS @ 17.25
Reach Mumbai by 20:30 hrs (tentative)
Rules - Ulhas Valley Trek
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Group leader decision will be final and binding.
3. Treks and Trails India reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
You can also join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TreksandTrailsIndia/
Telephonic confirmation required and to confirm participation call:
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/