Torna Fort, also known as Prachandagad, is a large fort located in Pune district, in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
Torna Fort Details
- Region: Pune
- Base village: Velhe
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Height: Approx. 4600ft
- Cost: Rs. 1100/- per person
Torna Fort Night Trek Itinerary
23:15 Meeting at State Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar branch.
23:30 Departure from State Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
23:45 Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
02:00 Reach at Velhe village.
02:30 Start ascending.
06:00 Reach at Summit. Enjoy sunrise.
07:00 Breakfast. (packed)
After breakfast explore Torna Fort.
11:00 Start descending.
14:30 Reach at base village and have Lunch.
15:30 Start return journey towards Pune.
19:00 Approx. arrival at Pune.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune travel by private non-AC vehicle
- 1 packed breakfast (thepla or something) and 1 veg lunch
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till pickup point and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.