Jibhi & Gushaini Very commonly known as ‘Himachal’s best-kept secret’, Jibhi is amazing if you want to spend a few days away from city life in a ‘not-so-typical Himachal getaway’ and relax in the lap of mother nature. Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, verdant hiking trails, shimmering waterfalls, glistening lakes and the UNESCO certified Great Himalayan National Park. And for wildlife enthusiasts, this place is a treasure trove because of its rich flora and fauna that includes more than its fair share of beautiful exotic birds. Not to forget Jalori Pass which is a true paradise on earth.
Day 01. Chandigarh-Tirthan 8-9 hours
Morning picks up from Chandigarh airport/railway station drive to Tirthan via Pandoh dam, evening reach Tirthan check in hotel overnight stay.
Day 02. Tirthan
The morning after breakfast drive To Village Sarchi its 20km Drive Reach at Village Have some chit chat with villagers and hike for 4KM Jamala Village evening back to Hotel Relaxed Dinner Bonfire.
Day 03. Jalori Pass-Shoja with Seolar Lake.
The morning after breakfast drive to Jhalori pass it is one of the steepest passes of Himachal which separates Kulu Valley from Shimla valley reach the top of Jalori pass to enjoy breath-taking scenic beauty after that if you can trek for 05 Kms you can visit Seolecar lake afterward can visit hidden village Shoja evening back to Hotel Dinner and bonfire.
Day 04. Fishing & Waterfall Visit.
Today will rest for the day anyone can try their hands on fishing in the Tirthan River. This will need a license for Fishing which we can arrange for you at an extra cost.
Day 05. Jibhi – Chandigarh
The morning after breakfast checks out the hotel and drive to Chandigarh via Mandi, Sundernagar lake 8-9 hours’ drive evening reach Catch flight To Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at Hotels & Luxury Camp
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers by Innova
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Train fare for Chandigarh - Mumbai - Chandigarh
- Camera Charges.
- Activity Charges (Fishing,River crossing,flying fox,horse riding)
- Personal Expenses Taxes as applicable
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal.
- Lunch & dinner (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not be restricted to a particular restaurant, or cafe)
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry
- 2/3-liter water bottle
- Masks and sanitizer
- Hiking/ trekking shoes
- Lip balm
- Some thermals
- Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Muffler
- Wind cheater
- Sweat shirt, Jacket
- Woolen gloves
- Toilet paper
- Extra camera batteries
- Personal first aid kit and personal medicines
- Identity proof
In case you need to cancel your plans for the trip due to avoidable/unavoidable reasons, please do notify us via email.
The cancellation charges will be as follows:
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 30% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation