About The Paper and Charcoal Project
The Paper and Charcoal Project’ is a 2-day art camp experience where you will be introduced to paper making and charcoal sketching in the midst of nature with a lot of informal breakaway sessions, great music and games.
The Paper and Charcoal Project Itinerary
Day 01: Saturday 12th October, 2019.
Pickup 01: 12:30 From Neral Station Bus Stop
Catch CSMT – Karjat Train (10:50 CSMT – 12:14 Neral)
Pickup 02: 13:00 From Neral Station Bus Stop
Catch CSMT – Karjat Train (11:28 CSMT – 12:49 Neral)
13:00 Check in and Welcome drink/tea.
14:30 Ice breaking session + Introduction to Papermaking.
15:00 Demonstration and assigning roles for assembly chain.
15:30 Tearing paper and soaking up + Blending.
17:00 Evening Snacks + Tea.
17:15 Setting up of tubs for pulling + Pulling of sheets + Couching.
19:00 Pressing paper + Drying of paper (leave to dry overnight).
After dinner surprise Activity.
Day 02: Sunday 13th October, 2019.
06:00 Wake Up and freshen up.
06:30 Interactive Session to start off the day on a great note.
07:00 Introduction to Sketching + Checking of dried paper.
09:30 Movements and strokes.
10:00 Nature trail + Sketch Walk (On handmade paper).
13:00 Optional Lunch (at extra cost).
13:00 Checkout and transfer to Neral Station.
Drop 01: 13:30 from Souzagad
Catch Khopoli – CSMT Train (1413 Neral – CSMT 1552).
Drop 02: 13:45 from Souzagad
Catch Khopoli – CSMT Train (1430 Neral – CSMT 1610).
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Neral station and back to Neral station
- Welcome drink, 1 veg lunch, 1 evening tea / snack, 1 veg dinner and 1 veg breakfast
- Drinking water
- Accommodation in tents on sharing basis
- Artist and volunteer expertise fees
- Material cost
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Neral Station and back from Neral Station.
- Any kinds of extra meals and soft-drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- All expenses incurred due to any unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- Any medical / emergency evacuations if required.
- ID Proof
- Change of clothes
- Caps and rainwear
- Personal medicine
- Mosquito repellent
- Shawl/ blanket