Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for the nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrosses in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keep ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life poised with a range of rare and marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves dive in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and lets Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
Malvan Tour Details
- Age group: 18-36 years
- Duration: 3 nights/ 4 days
- Areas to explore: Malvan, Sindhudurg
- Difficulty level: None at all
- Stay on triple/quad sharing
- Pickups from Mumbai / Pune / Satara / Kolhapur (on highway)
- Booking amount: Rs. 2000/- per person (non - refundable)
Malvan Tarkarli Tour Cost
- Cost without Watersports : Rs. 5499/- per person
- Cost with Scuba Diving (10 mins videography) : Rs. 5999/- per person
- Cost with Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Bumper ride, Banana ride, Jet ski, Sleeping bumper : Rs. 6499/- per person
Malvan Tarkarli Trip Itinerary
Day 1 - Friday - Travel to Malvan
Departure from Mumbai starting from 4 PM (pick up points available across Mumbai - will update you timings)
Day 2 - Saturday - Malvan Sightseeing
08:00 am - Reach MALVAN.
09:00 am - Have breakfast and freshen up.
10:30 am - Visit Sindhudurg Fort.
02:00 pm - Lunch.
03:30 pm - Visit Ozar Caves (which is connected to Sindhudurg fort via underground caves), Chivla Beach, sunset at Rock Garden.
07:00 pm - Return to Stay dinner Fun games, Story sessions and Group Activities.
11:00 pm - bonfire & sleep.
Day 3 - Sunday - Sightseeing and Watersports
07:00 am - wake up and ready for Dolphin Safari and boating across the backwaters of Karli river, Tsunami island, Crocodile point and Devbaug sangam.
09:30 am - Breakfast.
10:30 - Enjoy Watersports (parasailing, Jetski, banana ride, sleeping bumper), Scuba Diving.
02:30 am - Lunch.
04:00 pm - Visit Malvan Market famous for its konkani spices, Cashews and Mango products.
06:00 pm - Leave Malvan with a heart full of happiness.
07:30 pm - Enroute Dinner and Overnight journey.
Day 4 - Monday - Arrival at Pune / Mumbai
Reach Pune by 4 am -5 am and Mumbai by 10 am arrive in Pune with Lots Of memories.
Pick up points (4pm onwards - will update you timings)
- Shivaji Nagar
- Talegaon toll plaza
- Navale Bridge
Satara (on highway)
Kolhapur (on highway)
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private vehicle
- Stay on triple/quad sharing
- 2 dinners, 2 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Dolphin Safari Crocodile point, Devbaug beach Tsunami island, Boating Charges, Ferry For Sindhudurg Fort
- Toll Charges, Permit Charges, Tax, Boating
- Tour leader
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals while travelling
- Additional activities charges
- Any watersport activity (package without activities)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Identity Proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Powerbank and Charger
- Camera (optional)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Pair of clothes, Towel
- Beachwear (optional)
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your oyvn risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 2000)
- Cancellations are done 30 days prior to the date of departure - No cancellation charge (booking amount not refundable)
- Cancellations are done 29 - 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 14 - 7 days prior to the date of-departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 7 - 1 days prior to the date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- You are not applicable for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has been provided to you beforehand.
Terms and Conditions
The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travellers if any of the following reasons
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- Food poisoning.
1. WHAT ARE THE FOOD OPTIONS AVAILABLE/PROVIDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Breakfast will be Tea/Coffee + Poha/Upma/Misal Pav/ Ghavne (any one item)
- Lunch You'll Get Veg Food for lunch and breakfast. it includes Chapati, Veggies, Dal Rice and Sweet. (Limited) extra rotis rice and dal will be provided
- Dinner - You can have veg Thali, Fish Thali one of the options you can Pick
2. WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED THAT I SHOULD BUDGET FOR?
Your trip includes most of the things, Only transit meals are not included so you can estimate that.
3. WHAT IS THE GROUP SIZE AND AVERAGE AGE?
Limited group size 0 20-30 Travellers and age limit from 18 years to 36 years