- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for the nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrosses in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keep ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life poised with a range of rare and marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves dive in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and lets Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
Tarkarli Trip Itenary
Day Zero - Journey Mumbai to Tarkarli
Stary your journey from Mumbai to Tarkarli by Train.
Meals - Mcdonald's Burger and Puff
Day One - Malvan Sight Seeing
After reaching Tarkarli at around 08.00 am, Check in to resort. Freshen up and have tasty Breakfast. Then go for Malvan & Tarkarli sightseeing which includes Tarkarli beach, Sangam River, Crocodile island and Return to the Resort. Campfire at night with musical games, Entertainment, and Dance Party. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day Two - Water Sports activities
After Breakfast, proceed for Water Sports which includes Jet Ski, Banana Ride, and Bumper Ride. Experience Parasailing & Scuba Diving. Spend evening shopping in the Malvan market. Those not opting for water sports will have the entire day at leisure. At own expenses, you may go for Sindhudurg fort visit by jetty or roam around nearby markets return to Resort. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Please Note Transport not included on this day — water sports at 15 mins walkable distance from Resort.
Day Three - Journey Tarkarli to Mumbai
After Breakfast, pack your bags for your return journey. Check out of the hotel at 10 am and hang around to nearby local places and have delicious food, and also you can do shopping. 03.30PM our leaves for Kudal Station.
Train departure time is 06:30 pm — time to say goodbye with amazing and memorable memories. Trip Ends with Exciting fun and memories.
What is included in the tour
- To and Fro from Mumbai to Kudal in Train.
- Kudal Bus Stand to Resort Transfers by Bus
- Accommodation for 2 nights in AC Deluxe rooms.
- 2 Days Veg Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Only.
- Day 3 Dinner Only.
- 1 Day Malvan City Tour
- Watersports Activities included in the package Jet Ski, Banana Ride and Bumper Ride, Scooba Diving and Parasailing. (All Activities one time only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Sports Shoes
- One Day Backpack 50 to 75 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
1. Who can Join for adventure activities ?
:- Participants with all ranging from 16 years to 55 years old.
2. What to carry on tour?
:- Carry two pair of clothes,energy bars, any Personal medicine, towel, Swimming costumes (according to season).
3. What type of footwear ?
:- Normal Sport shoes.
4. What type of Backpack ?
:- You can carry a 50 litre backpack which can pack the things for 2-3 days outings.
5. Food Options?
:- Veg/Non-Veg and Jain food Available.
6. Can we come on our own vehicle?
:- Yes you can come on your own. Location details will be share once you book it.
7. Group Discount Available?
:- Yes, Participants more then 05 Discount is available.
8. Can we repeat our watersport activities?
:- Yes, You can by paying extra charges.