Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for the nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrosses in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keep ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life poised with a range of rare and marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves dive in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and lets Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
Malvan Tour Details
- Age group: 18-36 years
- Duration: 3 nights/ 4 days
- Areas to explore: Malvan, Sindhudurg
- Difficulty level: None at all
- Stay on triple/quad sharing
- Pickups from Mumbai / Pune / Satara / Kolhapur (on highway)
Malvan Tarkarli Trip Itinerary
Day 1 - Friday - Travel to Malvan
Departure from Mumbai starting from 4 PM (pick up points available across Mumbai - will update you timings)
Day 2 - Saturday - WaterSports
Rech Malvan in morning, dump your bags and brushup, proceed for breakfast and then for scuba diving, and other watersports, spend your day enjoying the sports. In the evening visit market while returning to the stay. After dinner enjoy bornfire and group sessions at our hotel.
Day 3 - Sunday - Watersports and Sighseeing
Wake up early and get ready by 6am for Dolphin Safari and boating across the backwaters of Karli river; Tsunami island, Crocodile point and devbaug sangam. After that have a breakfast. Visit Devbaug beach and further proceed for the Sindhudurg fort. If time permits, we'll visit rock garden in the evening. Return journey for Mumbai / Pune.
7:30 pm - Enroute Dinner and Overnight journey
Day 4 - Monday - Arrival at Pune / Mumbai
Reach Pune by 4 am - 5 am and Mumbai by 10 am arrive in Pune with Lots Of memories.
Malvan Tarkarli Tour Cost
Mumbai to Mumbai
- Quad sharing: Rs. 7,000/- per person
- Triple sharing: Rs. 7,200/- per person
- Double sharing: Rs. 7,500/- per person
Pune to Pune
- Quad sharing: Rs. 6,500/- per person
- Triple sharing: Rs. 6,700/- per person
- Double sharing: Rs. 7,000/- per person
- Booking amount is Rs. 3000/- per person. (non-refundable)
- Balance amount to be paid 20 days prior to the trip
- Tour may get cancelled if enough bookings are not received (full refund or seat in another trip/, voucher of trip amount will be provided that can be redeemed anytime within 365 days of issue)
About Water Sports Activities
Malvan Scuba and activities
Scuba diving - 5-7 mins, Basic diving experience with equipment and normal action camera footage
Parasailing - 30 to 35 Secs
Bumper ride, Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Sleeping Bumper - 75 meter each
Deep charges Extra - Rs. 200/-
Activities done at Dandi Beach.
Pick up points (4pm onwards - will update you timings)
- Navale Bridge
Satara (on highway)
Kolhapur (on highway)
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Pushback AC buses
- Stay on multi sharing
- 2 breakfast, 2 veg Lunch and 2 Dinner
- Dolphin Safari, Crocodile point, Devbaug beach, Tsunami island Boating Charges, Ferry For Sindhudurg Fort
- Toll Charges, Permit Charges, Tax, Boating
- Tour leader
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals while travelling
- Additional activities charges
- Any watersport activity which are not included in the package
- Washroom and changing room charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Identity Proof
- Neck pillow
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Powerbank and Charger
- Camera (optional)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Pair of clothes, Towel
- Winter clothes
- Beachwear (optional)
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 3000)
- Cancellations are done 30 days prior to the date of departure - No cancellation charge (booking amount not refundable)
- Cancellations are done 29 - 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 14 - 7 days prior to the date of-departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 7 - 1 days prior to the date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- You are not applicable for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has been provided to you beforehand.
Terms and Conditions
The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travellers if any of the following reasons apply:
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- Food poisoning.
1. WHAT ARE THE FOOD OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE TOUR
- Breakfast will be Tea/Coffee + Poha/Upma/Misal Pav/ Ghavne (any one item)
- Lunch - Chapati, Veggies, Dal Rice and Sweet. (Limited) extra rotis rice and dal
- Dinner - veg Thali, Fish Thali one of the options you can Pick
2. WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED THAT I SHOULD BUDGET FOR?
Transit meals and extra meals, etc
3. WHAT IS THE GROUP SIZE AND AVERAGE AGE?
Limited group size 0 20-30 Travellers and age limit from 18 years to 36 years
- Scheduled pickup times are subject to change depending on actual start time and Traffic conditions.
- If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blamed at all because we don't intentionally make it Late and we are bound by external factors.
- Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai.
- Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be entertained to make a pickup at specific locations.
- Live Location of the vehicle will be shared with the group and you can leave your place according to the live location of the bus.
- Bus/vehicle will not wait more than 10 minutes at any specific pickup point for travelers, you will be asked to come to the next boarding point at your own cost.
- Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final.
- Bus seats preference is given according to booking sequence.
- Please be humble and respectful towards the organizers any nuiscance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund.
- Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped we are not responsible.
- You need to follow the timelines given by organizers in order to ensure smooth functioning of the trip.
- This is a very Reasonably priced bud et trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic. Good stays and quality food will provided. The food menu is limited and not lavish.
- There is very limited scope for lunch to happen on day 2, hence we provide a fulfilling breakfast and request you to eat snacks in between the activities.
- Extra bedding will be provided for Quad sharing and its mutual decision between travelers that who will be accomodating on extra matress or else opt for a triple sharing plan.
- Suitcase are Strictly not allowed, only rucksacks and backpacks are allowed
- Tour may get cancelled if enough bookings are not received (full refund or seat in another trip/ voucher of trip amount will be provided that can be redeemed anytime within 365 days)