About Tadiyandamol/ Tadiandamol
Tadiandamol or Thadiyandamol is the highest mountain of (Madikeri taluk) Kodagu district, Karnataka, India. It is the third highest peak in Karnataka (after Mullayyanagiri & Kudremukha). It is located Western Ghats range, and reaches an elevation of 1,748 m. The mountain has patches of shola forests in the valleys.
The Nalaknad (also known as Nalnad - meaning 4 villages) palace at the foothills is an important historical landmark. This was one of the landmarks mapped during the Great Trigonometric Survey.
Tadiandamol Trek Details
- Theme: Trekking/ Adventure
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- Total Distance: 14 KM approx.
- Nearest Town: Coorg
- Duration of the event: Two Day/One Night
- Transportation: Provided
- Distance from Bangalore: 260 KM
Tadiandamol Trek Itinerary
Day 0 - Friday
22:45 Pick up at Marathalli Bridge.
23:10 Pick up at Bellandur.
23:30 Pick up at HSR Layout/Silk board.
Overnight journey by bus.
Day 1 - Saturday
06:00 Reach at base and freshen up.
07:30 Start ascending.
11:30 Reach on top and rest for a while. Have packed lunch.
13:30 Start descending.
17:30 Reach at campsite and freshen up.
18:00 Evening tea and snacks.
Enjoy bonfire at campsite.
Day 2 - Sunday
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 Check out from the campsite and start return journey towards Bangalore.
Have lunch on the way. (by your own)
21:00 Approx. arrival at Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Bangalore to Bangalore transportation
- 2 breakfasts, 1 veg packed lunch, 1 evening tea and 1 veg dinner
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Lunch on day 2
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek. (preferably Action trekking shoes)
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Sleeping material (sleeping bag or 2 bed sheets)
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles