About Tadiyandamol/ Tadiandamol
Tadiandamol or Thadiyandamol is the highest mountain of (Madikeri taluk) Kodagu district, Karnataka, India. It is the third highest peak in Karnataka (after Mullayyanagiri & Kudremukha). It is located Western Ghats range, and reaches an elevation of 1,748 m. The mountain has patches of shola forests in the valleys.
The Nalaknad (also known as Nalnad - meaning 4 villages) palace at the foothills is an important historical landmark. This was one of the landmarks mapped during the Great Trigonometric Survey.
19th April 2019
3rd May 2019
17th May 2019
31st May 2019
Tadiandamol Trek Details
- Theme: Trekking/ Adventure
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- Total Distance: 14 KM approx.
- Nearest Town: Coorg
- Duration of the event: Two Day/One Night
- Transportation: Provided
- Distance from Bangalore: 260 KM
Tadiandamol Trek Itinerary
Day 0 - Friday
22:45 Pick up at Marathalli Bridge.
23:10 Pick up at Bellandur.
23:30 Pick up at HSR Layout/Silk board.
Overnight journey by bus.
Day 1 - Saturday
06:00 Reach at base and freshen up.
07:30 Start ascending.
11:30 Reach on top and rest for a while. Have packed lunch.
13:30 Start descending.
17:30 Reach at campsite and freshen up.
18:00 Evening tea and snacks.
Enjoy bonfire at campsite.
Day 2 - Sunday
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 Check out from the campsite and start return journey towards Bangalore.
Have lunch on the way. (by your own)
21:00 Approx. arrival at Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Bangalore to Bangalore transportation
- 2 breakfasts, 1 veg packed lunch, 1 evening tea and 1 veg dinner
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Lunch on day 2
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to carry
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek. (preferably Action trekking shoes)
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Sleeping material (sleeping bag or 2 bed sheets)
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles