Sudhagad Fort Trek and Night Stay
About Sudhagad Fort
The only fort which was considered before Raigad for establishing as the capital of Shiv Swarajya, Sudhagad is a gigantic fort with a huge plateau atop. Tactfully fortified this was one was one of the mightiest and inaccessible fort of that time. A well built temple of Bhorai devi is the only place for shelter atop. There is deep mal in front of the temple. Few remnants of Tulsi Vrundawan lay in the vicinity. The main attraction on this fort is the Mahadarwaja at Dhomse side which is an exact replica of the Mahadarwaja at Raigad, and still is in good shape.
What's in it for me?
- Overnight Trek
- Astro Photography
- Night photography
- Offbeat trek
Please Note: Participant a required to buy their own train tickets till Nagothane
Event Details - Sudhagad Fort
Type: Hill Fort
Sudhagad Fort Height - 2030 feet
Trek Sudhagad Difficulty Grade - Medium
Base Village Sudhagad Fort Thakurwadi
Minimum 5 Participants required.
Maximum 20 Participants
Cost: Rs 750.00
Event Itinerary - Sudhagad Fort Trek with Night Stay
Day One Saturday
08:00 Take the Roha passenger train from Diva
10:15 Alight at Nagothane railway station.
11:00 Take ST bus to Pali
11:40 Reach Pali - Lunch – in Pali village
14:00 Move to Thakurwadi Village by Local Transport
14:30 Reach base village
14:45 Trek starts
17:00 Reach the summit.
18:00 Prepare Dinner and evening refreshment.
21:00 Night photography and retire for the day.
Day Two Sunday
07:30 Light morning breakfast.
09:30 Start Descend
12:30 Reach base village Pali
13:00 Lunch at Pali Village
15:00 Departure for Mumbai via train from Nagothane railway station.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Nagothane bus depot to Pali by local available transport.
- Travel from Pali to Thakurwadi by local transport
- 3 veg meals, 1 veg breakfast with tea
What is NOT included in the tour
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required
- Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Things to carry:
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- Sleeping Bag / Mat / Bed Sheet
- Torch / Extra Batteries
- ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Please carry your personal Tea Mug / Plate and a small Swiss-knife, Haversack to put all these things.
- Water 3 liters / Electoral / Tang powder / Glucon D etc.
- Good Footwear / Sun cap / Extra pair of clothes, Towels & Napkins (Mandatory).
- Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek)
- Camera, Zoom lenses, telephoto lenses (if you have one) Binoculars, Goggles etc - optional.
- Personal medical kit. (Mandatory).
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
- Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
- Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
- Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
- Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
- Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
- Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only