Assemble at Bandra station at 23.30 PM and Meet Our Tour Leader to Catch BDTS BGKT EXP 22965 Express. ( 3 Tier A/c Seats)
Arrive at Vadodara Station at 05.55 AM, Move From Private Vehicle to Hotel, Have Delicious Breakfast, Get Fresh and Then Leave For Statue of Unity. After Exploration with Amazing photography Come back to the hotel, Have Lunch and Relax for a Few Mins.
In Evening Visit to Sardar Sarovar Dam & Narmada River.
Back to Hotel, Have Dinner and Play Some Musical Games.
Wake Up call at 06.00 AM, Post Breakfast Check out from Hotel and Leave for Vadodara, After Reaching Vadodara You all can go for Local Shopping Or Try Authentic Local Food. (Lunch Is not Included)
Arrive Back at station by 12.00 Noon to Catch SWARAJ EXPRESS 12472.
Reach Mumbai by 18.05PM.
Trips Ends with Memories and Fun.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Mumbai to Mumbai in 3 Tier A/c.
- Stay at Guest Hotels, Accommodation on Double/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Entry fee at Statue of Unity
- Pick up and Drop from station to Hotel by Private Vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at all days of the tour. (Except Sunday as Lunch won’t be Provided)
- Treks and trails expertise charge.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like mineral water, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Tips to Camp staff, drivers, guides, etc.
- Entry fees, Safari ride charges, etc.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay caused by a reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities like Land Slides, Floods, etc., any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Refund for unutilized tour plan services
- Meals apart from the ones mentioned over
- Anything not mentioned cost includes
- Identity proof with residential address must come with a photocopy
- Woolen gloves & cap, etc.
- Personal Clothing for the tour
- Torch, Power banks, Charger, etc.
- Toiletry kit
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Camera and memory cards (Optional)
- Do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- Do not wear gold or bring valuable ornaments
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.