Do you feel over – worked? Are you stressed with your fast paced city
life? Are you finding a place to unwind and de - stress?
‘Starry Saturday Nights’ is an experiential camping experience which is
designed for you to relax from your daily city life.
Pickup 01: 1645 From Neral Station Bus Stop
Catch CSMT – Karjat Train (1454 CSMT – 1628 Neral)
Pickup 02: 1715 From Neral Station Bus Stop
Catch CSMT – Khopoli Train (1522 CSMT – 1659 Neral)
Day 01: Saturday
5.30 to 6.00 - Check in, Welcome drink. Assigning of accommodation (TENTS).
6.00 to 7.30 - Ice breaking session followed by Games by the river.
7.30 to 9.00 - Barbeque + Open Mic session (sing a song, recite a poem, tell a joke which you find really funny,
or a story which is really scary, express yourself)
9.00 to 12.00 - Dinner + Live Acoustic Performance (sing along to some of your favourite tunes in the company
of your friends and loved ones)
Day 02: Sunday
8.00 - Wake up call
8.30 to 9.30 - Breakfast
9.30 to 1.30 - Nature Trail + River Session/ Kayaking (spend time relaxing and recharging amidst nature
with handcrafted trails through the property, try your hand at kayaking or just take a dip in the river!)
1.30 to 3.30 - Lunch (at additional cost) + Checkout
4.00 - Transfer to Neral station
What is included in the tour
- A very unique experience
- Travel to and from Neral Station,
- Welcome drink, 1 evening tea / snack, 1 veg dinner, 1 veg breakfast.
- Drinking water.
- Accommodation in tents.
- Artist and volunteer expertise fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Neral Station and back from Neral Station.
- Any kinds of extra meals and soft-drinks ordered.
- Any items listed on the bar menu.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- All expenses incurred due to any unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- Any medical / emergency evacuations if required.