Spiti Valley Information
Spiti Valley is known as the land between Tibet and India. Spiti refers to the middle land. It is the last frontier for adventure tourism in India. Spiti Valley is famous for high cold mountains and the worlds most treacherous road. It is ancient land untouched by modernization.
Spiti Valley Road Trip Plan
Start and ends in Manali covering Rohtang and Kunzum Pass. A short trip for those who plan to have the best what Spiti valley has to offer. A trip starts from Manali and takes you to Spiti valley through the high passes and rough roads and is jam-packed with adventures like none other. This route is only possible post-June when the road between Manali and Spiti opens. Spiti Valley Right time to visit July to October this tour is only possible during the period
Spiti Valley Road Trip Details
- Duration: 7 Nights and 8 days
- Chandigarh to Chandigarh
- Cost: Rs. 18,000 /- per person (excluding 5% GST)
Spiti Valley Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Chandigarh and transfer to Manali
Board your vehicle and get transferred to Manali.
Day 2 - Manali to Kaza
Cab will pick you up from your hotel & start your full day journey towards Kaza. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Kaza.
Day 3 - Kaza local sightseeing
Whole day will be for excursion of Hikkim, Komic and Langza villages. In Langza you will visit to Langza Buddha statue. Night stay at Kaza.
Day 4 - Kaza – Mud village excursion
Whole day will be for visit to Mud village nearby Pin Valley National Park. Rest of the evening is at leisure.
Day 5 - Kaza to Tabo
Ride towards Tabo, en-route visit to Dhankar village and Gompa. Night stay at Tabo.
Day 6 - Tabo to Chandratal
Check out from hotel and start driving towards Chandartaal, en-route visit Key, Kibber & Chicham. Later start driving towards Chandartaal. Night stay at camps.
Day 7 - Chandratal to Manali
Check out from camps and start driving towards Manali.
Day 8 - Manali to Chandigarh and Departure
Start driving back to Chandigarh. Driver will drop you at your desired location at evening.
What is included in the tour
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges on triple sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon.
- All Hotels and camps with breakfast & dinner (MAPAI Plan: - Room + Breakfast + Dinner).
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Tempo Traveller for all transfers and sightseeing for all members.
- Driver allowance and toll taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Snacks, beverages and Lunch(all days)
- Bus/Train/Air fare till Chandigarh and back
- Any kind of insurance
- Service tax exclusive (GST)
- Personal expenses like camera charges, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Cost of any medical emergency or other emergency if required
- 2/3-liter water bottle
- Masks and sanitizer
- Hiking/ trekking shoes
- Lip balm
- Some thermals
- Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Muffler
- Wind cheater
- Sweat shirt, Jacket
- Woolen gloves
- Toilet paper
- Extra camera batteries
- Personal first aid kit and personal medicines
- Identity proof
In case you need to cancel your plans for the trip due to avoidable/unavoidable reasons, please do notify us via email.
The cancellation charges will be as follows:
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 30% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
How to book for Spiti Valley Tour?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we have many customisable plans
Fitness level required for Spiti Valley Road Trip?
You will be coming to a high altitude cold desert mountain area, good fitness and hydration habits will help in coping with Spiti Valley.
Is acclimatization necessary for Spiti Valley?
Yes please plan your stay for one or more days in Manali before starting your road trip?
Chandratal Lake Camping?
We will be camping at Chandratal Lake, a designated area is marked for tourist.