Baga Beach in Goa is without a doubt the beach that has the most exciting nightlife. This is one of the best beaches in Goa for partying all night. It has also earned the nickname "The Hometown of Nightlife" due to the numerous exciting activities available, such as late-night music celebrations, delectable foods, and thrilling water sports.
Goa's beaches are packed with tourists, offer a wide variety of outdoor activities, and offer everything else that surfers may want. First-time divers will find the beach to be extremely accommodating. To get your feet wet in the realm of scuba diving and underwater exploration, one of the best places to do it in Goa is right here.
Near Baga, you will come across some fascinating coral, as well as many other types of Goan flora and marine life. If you travel a little further and have a bit of luck, you might even see some dolphins swimming about and playing in the waves below you.
Starting at 7 a.m., our bus will pick up people from Baga, Arpora, Calangute, and Candolim for the exciting water sports and scuba diving.
At 8:30 am, a long-tail boat will depart from the boat jetty and head towards the island, where you can take in breathtaking vistas to calm your senses.
Enjoy a boat journey to the Islands area for 45–60 minutes, until 10:30 am. If you're fortunate, you might get the opportunity to see dolphins while traveling.
At 10:30 a.m., satiate your appetite with delicious meals like lunch and light snacks.
Get two free pints of beer or other cold, refreshing beverages per person.
Enjoy the breathtaking underwater views for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the weather and water pressure. your skills to learn scuba diving.
At 4:00 pm, indulge in the most exhilarating watersports experience, which includes a banana ride, speed boat ride, bumper ride, and jet ski. Included in some packages
Activities shall be carried out safely and with the required safety gear.
Get off at the exact drop-off locations above between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m.
Location of the event: The Baga Beach, North Goa
Availability of activities: Between 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Activity Duration: Depends upon what package you choose.
Age Limit: 11 years and above
Places for pickup and drop-off: Your hotel is up to 2.5 kilometers from the main road away
- Arpora: 7:00 am 7:30 am
- Baga: 7:30 am – 8:00 a.m
- Calangute: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Candolim: 8:00 am - 8:30 am
- A trained PADI instructor will instruct you to provide that you complete the Island Goa scuba diving lesson safely.
- Attempt delightful water sports, such as Jet skiing, Banana Ride, Speed Boat Rides, Parasailing, and Bumper rides.
- Seize the chance to document stunning marine life and landscapes through underwater photography and cinematography.
- Prepare for an aquatic Scuba diving experience at the Island and have a blast with your pals.
Details about scuba diving in North Goa
- The Indian Government and Navy run and control Grand Island. All activities listed in the package will occur close to Grand Island.
- Come prepared with water cover for mobile, personal medicine, and a health checkup; carry enough sunscreen and a sun protection cap and clothes.
- Pay close attention to the instructor's directions. Scuba diving, training, and activities will take about 20 to 25 minutes.
- The provider may alter the pickup and drop-off points during peak travel times to ensure that all guests have a seamless transportation service.
- Scuba water activities may be canceled in real-time if the weather is unsuitable, there are operating limitations, or the sea is rough. The sum related to Scuba will be subtracted from the overall booking value. The remaining amount will be returned within seven business days.
- You are not allowed to participate in this activity if you have a severe disease.
- Travelers may not be eligible for a refund if they decide not to participate in the dive.
- The water's cleanliness and clarity depend on the current environment; neither the operating crew nor Treks and Trails have any control over this.
- People who have asthma, high blood pressure, ear problems, sinus problems, or heart problems can't do the activity.
- The dive master may refuse to give the tourist activity if he is determined to be unfit for diving before or during the scuba activity.
- This is a group tour; thus, depending on the number of people participating on the given day, there may be a wait to participate in the activities listed as included.
- Never eat a substantial meal before diving, and give yourself at least two hours to digest before traveling to the island of Goa to scuba dive.
- Suppose you spend less time underwater while scuba diving in Goa because you are uncomfortable. In that case, the divemaster could immediately pull you out of the water, and you might not have another chance.
- Combining water sports is not a time-sensitive activity. While engaging in activities, a 150–200 meter circle is covered.
- Please keep the atmosphere welcoming during your activity.
- The scuba diving video lasts one to three minutes.
- When accompanied by paying parents, children between the ages of 6 and 12 must pay an extra fee that must be paid in cash to the vendor on the spot.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to participate in any aquatic activity on tour, including scuba diving on the island of Goa.
- Island Goa scuba diving requires divers to be at least 12 years old.
- Sun Caps
- Day pack upto 30 liters
- Water bottle and snacks
- Extra pair of socks
- Floater or slippers
- Walking shoes
- Mobile cover
- GoPro with floating and hand strap stick, if available
How is diving in Goa?
It is one of the top water sports activities in Goa, with affordable prices and thrilling adventures. You will be given underwater equipment as well as a guide to follow you in the water.
What time does Goa Scuba Diving start and end?
Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving is available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Scuba diving in north Goa is an entirely worthwhile experience. Therefore, take advantage of this chance to visit heaven on earth.
How well do scuba diving and water sports in Goa work?
The Island is one of Goa's top locations for scuba diving. Additionally, it is appropriate for all levels of divers, whether seasoned scuba divers or novices. Grand Island's waters are clear and blue so you may get up close to the underwater world there.
You will have no trouble spotting countless magnificently colored fish, turtles, lobsters, coral reefs, and various aquatic flora and animals. You might even get lucky and find some ancient shipwrecks. Overall, it is one of the most rewarding experiences you could have.
How long will we spend underwater on our scuba diving?
The underwater dive lasts 5 to 10 minutes, depending on weather, water pressure, and similar operational constraints. It occasionally depends on the individual's capacity as well.
Watersports will be conducted on Bogmalo beach. The banana boat ride, Jet ski, and Bumper ride will be conducted at the beach. Parasailing will be conducted by boat transfer. The speed boat will take you into the deep sea to perform this activity.
Is it safe to go scuba diving in Goa?
PADI-trained instructors are available here. Therefore, you can dive without fear in Goa. All equipment used is in good condition and has been expertly fitted.
Additionally, the location is perfect for experienced, novice, and non-swimmers.
Is swimming a prerequisite for scuba diving?
No, swimming is not necessary for scuba diving. The dive site kindly invites non-swimmers to participate. To ensure kids have a wonderful time, professionals will accompany them with the necessary safety equipment.
What should I wear while diving?
It is recommended that you choose clothes that are comfortable and light so that your body can maintain the flexibility necessary for participating in watersports. The most appropriate attire will be shorts and trousers.
Before and after your diving adventure, pack waterproof sunscreen lotion and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
When it comes to scuba diving in Goa, are there any restrictions on age or weight?
To participate in the Scuba diving expedition, a person needs to be at least 11 years and older.
There aren't any weight restrictions, but you must be fit and healthy and have no respiratory problems.