Overnight trek to Sarasgad Fort
Sarasgad Fort is a twin fort of Sudhagad Fort. The construction of the fort is not in good condition but the huge rock steps are something to watch for. There are two routes which lead to the top of this fort from Pali. On the top is the Shiva temple providing an excellent panoramic view of all the mountain ranges surrounding this area.
Sarasgad Fort Trek Details
- Difficulty Level Medium
- Height of Fort 1608 feet
- Base Village Thakurwadi
- District Pali Village, Raigad
Sarasgad Night Trek Itinerary
23:00 Departure from Dadar.
02:00 Reach Pali Sarasgad base
02:30 start trek
07:30 Start descend
09:30 Breakfast at Pali
10:00 Start journey back to Mumbai.
13:30 Reach Dadar.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private Non-A/C vehicle
- Breakfast at Pali
- Treks and Trails charges if any.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, Tips, Porters, Phone calls, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3lts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Sleeping bag, carry matt
- Personal medicines
- Sweaters if required
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek.
- Wear good trekking shoes
- Torch with extra batteries, head lamp.
- Please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon and a small Swiss-knife, plate, spoon, tea mug, candles.
Sarasgad Fort Trek | Night Treks near Pune & Mumbai
A Monsoon trek to Sarasgad Fort, is something every trek lover must tick off his bucket list. Take the unusual route with a night trek from Mumbai or Pune.
Sarasgad fort is situated near village Pali in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. Pali lies about 10 kilometres East of Nagothane along the Nagothane-Khopoli road.
This trek takes you the Sarasgad fort. This fort was given a new look during the Maratha king Shivaji's rule.
Weekday trek to Sarasgad fort is the perfect outing where you get a chance to explore the age old forts and trek through the huge rocky steps to the fort.
Sarasgad is situated near Pali village, Raigad district. This fort lies near Sudhagad and Amba river.
Sarasgad fort trek is something every trek lover must tick off his bucket list.
Sarasgad fort in Pali was taken into consideration for the capital of swarajya.
Sagargad (Alibaug region) is at a height of 1357 ft above sea level). This hill fort commands a steering view of the entire alibaug region.
Sarasgad is a small fort located to the east of Pali in Raigad District. It is also called Pagadicha killa because its shape resembles Puneri Pagadi.
Incoming search terms related to Sarasgad Fort: how to reach sarasgad fort, sudhagad fort, sarasgad trekshitiz, sarasgad night trek, sagargad trek, sarasgad fort difficulty level, saragarhi fort, karnala fort