Sagargad (Alibaug region) is at a height of 1357 ft above sea level). This hill fort commands a steering view of the entire alibaug region. It's a beautiful Fort near sea. Located on this fort is a Temple of Siddheshwar, a river flowing by, and most of all a cliff just behind the temple where the river becomes a waterfall; water cistrens (Pandavkund)
- Grade: Medium level of trek.
- Time to reach the top: 3.5 hours from base village
- Travel: By Private Bus.
Start for Sagargad Base village by Bus.
- 5:30 am Meeting at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar (East)
- 05:30 am Leave for Sagargad Trek
- 06:00 am Chembur Diamond Garden
- 06:30 am Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza
- 09.30 am Reach Khandale village get Refreshed and Breakfast
- 01:00 pm Reach the Top & Explore the Fort & enjoy the beauty of nature
- 02.00 pm Start down trek
- 05.00 pm Reach the base. Have Lunch & get refreshed.
- 06.30 pm Start return journey to Mumbai by bus.
- 11.00 pm Reach Mumbai.
Note Cleanliness: Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. Keep Mountains clean.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast.
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private vehicle.
- Trek Leader expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for Trek.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Click on the link: Things to carry