Sagargad (Alibaug region) is at a height of 1357 ft above sea level). This hill fort commands a steering view of the entire alibaug region. It's a beautiful Fort near sea. Located on this fort is a Temple of Siddheshwar, a river flowing by, and most of all a cliff just behind the temple where the river becomes a waterfall; water cistrens (Pandavkund)
- Grade: Medium level of trek.
- Time to reach the top: 3.5 hours from base village
- Travel: By Private Bus.
Sagargad Monsoon Trek Itinerary
05:30 am Meeting at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
05:45 am Leave for Sagargad Trek.
06:00 am Chembur Diamond Garden.
06:30 am Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
09.30 am Reach Khandale village get Refreshed and Breakfast.
01:00 pm Reach the Top & Explore the Fort & enjoy the beauty of nature.
02.00 pm Start down trek.
05.00 pm Reach the base. Have Lunch & get refreshed.
06.30 pm Start return journey to Mumbai by bus.
11.00 pm Reach Mumbai.
Note Cleanliness: Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. Keep Mountains clean.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast and evening tea
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for Trek.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Lunch for the trek
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd