About the farm
Windswept, rugged and surrounded by forest cover, Rustic Stay at Pali is undoubtedly an experience of living off-the-grid. Our 8-acre eco-friendly farm is just 2.5 hours from Mumbai and Pune, a perfect destination to take a break from the daily clamor.
Our Six Cottages, surrounded by lush woods and beautiful hill views, is a space for friends and family to relax and connect with nature. At the farmstead, you can explore some nature trails, try your hand at organic farming or rearing animals, perfect your landscape photography skills or simply take in the fresh air. Whether you come for a short break to take life at a more leisurely pace, or a longer stay to explore the delights of a farm stay, we have something for everyone. Join us at the Rustic Stay at Pali to savor an authentic rural experience!
- Day 1 - Check in: 1:00 pm
- Day 2 - Check out: 2:00 pm
- Local delicious food
- Nature trail and Dam visit
- Stay on double sharing
- Cost: Rs. 3000 + 5% GST (per person)
All our cottages exude rustic features like local soil floors, use of clay and recycled materials, verandahs made of manure, wooden structures and ample amounts of coziness.
Every cottage comes with an attached toilet for ease of use. The front yard of the cottage with a gorgeous green plants will soothe your tired eyes. You can choose between Four
Regular Cottages and One Dormitory Cottage each having its own sit-out area where you can spend relaxing moments chatting up with family and friends while enjoying a sunset with a cup of tea. The Three Cozy Cottages are on double occupancy and the cottage number 4 & 5 has two interconnected rooms that can accommodate up to 8 to 10 people. Cottage number 6 can accommodate up-to 6 people.
Traditional home-cooked Maharashtrian meals that are locally-sourced await you at the farm. Our menu is simple, offering a fresh and healthy spread of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Being a farm stay we encourage basic and simple living. However, to ensure our guests have a comfortable and memorable experience.
Here’s a list of things we offer:
- Cottages are rustic (Non A/C)
- All rooms with attached bathrooms
- Storage for luggage & clothes
- Toiletries (towel, soap & shampoo)
- Dining area & kitchen
- Game room
- Campfire area
- Ample space for meditation and yoga
- Parking space
- 24-hour hot and cold water supply
- Sitting area outside cottages
- Doctor on call
- 24×7 back-up generator
- 24×7 emergency vehicle
With ample open space at Rustic Stay, you can indulge in a host of games, stroll in the green surroundings, stare at the starry skies, share stories around a bonfire and much more.
Here’s what you can do while at the farm (On Request at additional charge): Community Farming & Ranch | Nature Walk | Indoor & Outdoor Games | Fishing or
Swimming | Trekking | Bicycle Ride | Bullock cart / Tractor Ride | Meditation or Yoga | Karaoke | Bonfire & Barbecue
What is included in the tour
- Day 1 – Lunch, Evening Tea, BBQ (limited) and Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast and Lunch
- Twin sharing stay in non-AC cottage
- Nature trail and Dam visit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 8 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 8 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. How long it does take from Mumbai/Pune to the farm?
That depends on what time you leave and the traffic en-route. On average, you should take 2.5 hours non-stop.
2. Is the farm open all year-round?
Yes, the farm is open to guests all days of the year.
3. How many cottages and tents does Jungle Lore Farm have?
There are 5 cottages i.e. one dormitory cottage and four regular cottages.
4. How many people can a cottage accommodate?
The Dormitory Cottage has two interconnected rooms that can accommodate up to 10 to 12 and the 4 Regular Cottages are on double occupancy
5. Is there any facility to accommodate drivers of private vehicles?
We do not have any facility to accommodate drivers. However, we shall provide meals for the drivers.
6. Do you have parking space at the farm for buses?
7. Do you have Wi-Fi?
8. Do you have room service?
No. All meals will be served in our common dining area.
9. Do you allow pets?
Yes. We are a pet-friendly farm.
10. Do you allow smoking inside rooms?
Smoking inside the cottages is strictly prohibited. Those who wish to smoke are welcome to step outside.
11 - Phone network is very low at Farm.