Situated in Wakan, Maharashtra, this campsite is your gateway to nature's wonders. Explore lush flora, meandering trails, and a tranquil lake. Evenings are lit by campfires and live music for a cozy atmosphere. Join us at riverside camping for unforgettable experiences with your loved ones.
Riverside Camping Cost
- Child (5 to 10 years): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,699/- (per person)
Wakan Riverside Camping Details
- River side property
- Kayaking & swimming in the river
- Beautiful view
- Premium stays available (Limited)
- Limited entry
- Clean & Hygiene Washroom
- Ideal for Groups and Families
- Campfire & Campfire
- Indoor and Outdoor games
Riverside Camping at Wakan Itinerary
03:00 pm - Check-In at the campsite. Please meet our host at reception and cooperate with our check-in procedures, including safety checks as per maharashtra government guidelines. Your safety is our priority; all guests must show a government id during check-in for a secure and enjoyable riverside campsite experience.
03:30 pm – After check in process, tent allotment will be done.
04:00 to 06:00 pm - Once you get your tent, you can relax or enjoy Kayaking, Swimming or outdoor games
06:30 – 07:30 pm – Enjoy Sunset and Hi-tea.
08:00 to 09:00 pm – Indoor games and Music (DJ)
09:00 to 10:00 pm – Buffet Dinner.
10.00 to 12.00 pm – Campfire
12:00 to 06:00 am - Silent Hours
07:00 am – Wake up
08:00 to 09:00 am - Morning Breakfast
11:00 am - Check Out with Sweet Memories.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Basic amenities like socket, bulb, mattress and a table fan.
- Welcome drink, Hi-tea, Dinner and Breakfast
- Campfire and music
- Kayaking and Indoor/Outdoor Games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear for a nature trail
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund the "c" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Simple and cozy accommodations: Pour accommodations prioritize a back-to-nature experience over luxury, with cozy tents designed to encourage outdoor time.
Respectful quiet: Maintain a respectful and serene atmosphere by refraining from loud music after 1 am.
No illegal substances: No illegal substances or drugs are allowed on the premises.
Alcohol regulations: Alcohol consumption is limited to individual tents and prohibited in common areas.
Plastic-free environment: We're committed to a plastic-free environment; please don't bring plastic items and dispose of any properly.
Waste management: Use designated trash bins for responsible waste management; avoid littering.
Hygiene and respect: Hygiene is important; dispose of diapers and sanitary pads in designated bins.
Sustainable living: Join us in promoting sustainable living by sharing your ideas and contributions.
How to Reach at Campsite
- Reach Panvel bus stand.
- Board your bus to 'Nagothane Wakan'
- There are ac & non-ac buses leaving in every 15–20-minute interval.
- These are ST (non-ac) & Shivshahi (ac) buses
- Get down at 'Wakan bridge'.
- Our campsite is 5 minutes walking distance from Wakan bridge.
- Direct buses are available from Mumbai Central
- Board your bus to 'Nagothane Wakan'
- For other cities like Pune, Nasik kindly check the bus options to 'Nagothane Wakan'.
- Nearest station for campsite is Nagothane (4km)
- Reach Panvel station or Diva station.
- For onwards journey there are only 2 train for this route.
- Timings from Panvel for onwards journey (Diva - Nagothane local) are: 6:33pm & 8:40pm
- For return after checkout (Nagothane- Wakan) timings are: 11:30am & 4:30pm.
- From station to campsite rickshaw will be available.
- In case if you opting for this option let us know so that we can arrange rickshaw in advance for you.
By Own Transport
- Follow the google map link shared with your booking confirmation.
- Take right turn from vakan bridge
- You can park your vehicle inside the property
- There are 2 routes for our campsite
- 1st route- via old Goa express highway.
- 2nd route-via Khopoli - Imagica
- There is no off road to reach the parking, it’s totally drivable with any car
- Both the routes are scenic route drive through the jungle
- One can easily reach the site without any problem
Share Taxi from Panvel
- In case if you don't want to opt for train or bus option
- We can arrange shared taxi from Panvel
- Charges for shared taxi are 600/- per person for both way (minimum 5 people)
- Pickup for shared taxi - Panvel railway station
- It's a beautiful drive, no off-road straight highway drive