Raireshwar Kenjalgad Trek Pune
Trekking in the mountains to enjoy waterfalls, fog, birds, wildflowers gorgeous grasses makes you excited. Then join us for Raireshwar Fort and Kenjalgad Fort Trek. These two forts are popular among hikers from Pune and Satara region. Raireshwar and Kenjalgad are hidden amazing treks in Maharashtra. Raireshwar Kenjalgad Trek offers impressive landscapes of backwaters and Kamalgad fort. Raireshwar is famous for the suspension bridge near the village.
Raireshwar Kenjalgad Trek Details
- Trek level: Medium
- Kenjalgad Fort Height: 4269 ft.
- Cost: Rs. 1299/- per person
Raireshwar Kenjalgad Trek Pune Details
04:45 am - Meet at McDonald’s, J.M. Road.
05:00 am - Departure for Rajgad Fort.
05:15 am - Pick up at P. L. Deshpande Garden.
05:35 am - Pick up at Navale bridge.
Breakfast on the way.
09:00 am - Reach at Raireshwar and explore Raireshwar temple and plateau.
12:00 pm - Lunch at Raireshwar. (Local veg thali)
01:00 pm - Move towards Kenjalgad base village.
01:30 pm - Reach at Kenjalgad base village and start ascending.
02:30 pm - Reach at Kenjalgad top and explore the fort.
03:30 pm - Start descending.
04:00 pm - Reach at Kenjalgad base village and start return journey towards Pune.
08:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Pune. (Depend upon traffic)
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune travel by private non-Ac vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Trek Leader expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
About Raireshwar Fort
Raireshwar fort has an illustrious history. The Raireshwar fort named after the famous Raireshwar Mandir dedicated to Lord Shiva. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj took the Oath of Swaraj at the age of 16 in Raireshwar temple by dripping the blood of his little finger over the Shivling. The Oath by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was an oath of freedom and established Hindavi Swaraj, which was an oath to refuse to live as slaves anymore. Raireshwar fort has played an essential role in the history of Maharashtra, India. Raireshwar Temple is ancient, and of stone construction, Redeveloped in the 18th century.
There is a big painting of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and his companions inside the Mandir. Thus, Raireshwar regarded as an essential place in Maratha's history. Raireshwar Fort is an easy grade trek. There are ladders at the end to access the fort easily. Raireshwar Mandir, Gomukh lake, Aswal lake, also known as Nakhinda and Pandav Leni, are some attractive spots of the fort. The best time to visit Raireshwar fort is in monsoon season and even during the Diwali festival. Raireshwar fort height is 4505 feet above sea level.
About the Kenjalgad Fort
Kenjalgad fort is also known as Ghera Khelanja fort. Kenjalgad fort trek has mainly two trails to reach the till the fort. One is from the Raireshwar route, and the other one which is the shortest route is from the base village itself. The trail is about an hour-long to reach the fort. The trail goes across the forest area to rock-cut steps at the end. The fort is visible from a long distance because of its unique Rhomboid shape. Kenjalgad history Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj winning the fort in 1674 and later British rule on the fort in 1818. Numerous water tanks are available on the fort, with this some idols of Kenjai Devi seen on the fort. A small magazine room is a spot of attraction on the fort.