Introducing your child to the outdoors is one of the best things you can do for them.
Trekking with kids will teach them how to respect nature, enjoy a hike, and be prepared for anything life throws at them. It’s also a fantastic bonding experience that builds trust between parent and child. In addition, you don’t have to worry about getting lost or being unprepared because we offer everything from food to guides who know all the trails in the area.
Take your family on their first trek today! We offer guided treks perfect for families with children ages 5-12 years old. Our website has tons of information about what it means to go on a trek, so feel free to explore before signing up! Please chat with us; click here.
- Grade Easy with Easy Endurance required
- Trekking distance - 2.6 kilometers one way
- Trekking hours required - One hour 30 minutes easy pace
- Trek Starting Altitude - 240 feet above sea level
- Trek End Altitude - 1512 feet above sea level
- Trek Type - Mountain Trek
Cost for Prabalmachi Trek
- Adult (12 yrs and above): Rs. 1299/- per person
- Child (5 to 12yrs): Rs. 999/- per person
Prabalmachi Trekking - Parent with Kids Trek Itinerary
Day One Bus Ride
- 05:10 Meet at SGNP main gate, Borivali.
- 05:15 Leave for Prabalmachi trek.
- 05:35 Meet at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
- 05:50 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 06:10 Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 06:25 Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur.
- 06:45 Pick up at Vashi below the main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
- 07:15 Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
Day One Trek Details
- 08:00 Reach the base village
- 08:15 Packed breakfast and Juice
- 08:45 Start the Prabalmachi trek.
- 11:00 Reach the village and Rest
- 11:30 Early Lunch
- 13:00 Rest for sometime
- 14:00 Start Descending to the base village
- 15:30 Reach at base village and start return journey.
- 20:00 Approx. Arrival at Mumbai.
- Those who are coming by their vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, we will not provide any refund if you come late or unable to come.
- If any government policy changes regarding lockdown or unlock, there are remote chances the treks may be canceled or postponed; kindly cooperate.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Base Village to Mumbai by Non ac private bus
- Trek Leader expertise
- Packed breakfast and Juice
- Veg Lunch Thali
- Forest entry fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Please note trek leader will not pick your kids and walk unless an emergency
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Do you want to give your kids a great trekking experience?
Introduce them to the outdoors and natural world by taking them on a trek. Outdoor is the greatest gift you can ever give your child. When you take your child for a trek, they will be trained early on how to feel affection for nature, enjoy hiking, and respect the rules of wilderness. This guarantees that they will be prepared for anything life throws at them. In addition, trekking will teach children not to take anything for granted; sail through hassles, and boost their tone of voice!
Let's go on an adventure together! Take your kid on their first outdoor trek today with Parents Trek With Kids! We guarantee it'll be one of the best experiences of their lives. They'll learn about nature in an open environment while stimulating all senses, so sign up now before we're booked solid! Please chat with us for any questions for Parents Trek With Kids.