Introducing your child to the outdoors is one of the best things you can do for them.
Trekking with kids will teach them how to respect nature, enjoy a hike, and be prepared for anything life throws at them. It’s also a fantastic bonding experience that builds trust between parent and child. In addition, you don’t have to worry about getting lost or being unprepared because we offer everything from food to guides who know all the trails in the area.
Take your family on their first trek today! We offer guided treks perfect for families with children ages 5-12 years old. Our website has tons of information about what it means to go on a trek, so feel free to explore before signing up! Please chat with us; click here.
- Grade: Easy with Easy Endurance required
- Trekking distance: 2.6 kilometers one way
- Trekking hours required: One hour 30 minutes easy pace
- Trek Starting Altitude: 240 feet above sea level
- Trek End Altitude :1512 feet above sea level
- Trek Type: Mountain Trek
Cost for Prabalmachi Trek
- Participant with Transport: Rs. 1449/- per person
- Participant without Transport: Rs. 799/- per person
Prabalmachi Trek Upcoming Batches
September: 2, 9,16, 23, 30
October: 7, 14, 21, 28
Prabalmachi Trek Itinerary
- 05:00 am - Meet at Borivali National Park main gate. ( https://goo.gl/maps/65qVB7H4swdFjjWs6 )
- 05:10 am - Leave for the trek.
- 05:20 am – Pick up at Virwani Bus Stop, Goregaon. ( https://goo.gl/maps/youofNYahBSwqsms8 )
- 05:30 am - Pick up at Gundavali Bus Stop, Andheri East. ( https://goo.gl/maps/gorbeX9fencdiqfh8 )
- 05:40 am - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop, Bandra. ( https://goo.gl/maps/CAsqYFeK8aTRBk9B7 )
- 05:45 am - Pick up at Sion station circle. ( https://goo.gl/maps/96zHLvMh8k2X2bWU9 )
- 06:00 am - Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur. ( https://goo.gl/maps/y2rbSdA3VyMhoudC7 )
- 06:25 am - Pick up at Vashi Plaza. ( https://goo.gl/maps/uY6ZEs9hyiviHfKQ9 )
- 06:55 am - Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli. ( https://goo.gl/maps/EJksuJiNC8uVFaoM7 )
08:00 am - Reach the base village
08:15 am - Packed breakfast
08:45 am - Start the Prabalmachi trek.
11:00 am - Reach the village and Rest
12:00 am - Early Lunch
01:00 pm - Rest for sometime
02:00 pm - Start Descending to the base village
03:30 pm - Reach at base village and start return journey.
08:00 pm - Approx. Arrival at Mumbai.
How to book?
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your departure date and click on pay and book button.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out your personal details and proceed with reviews & payment.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive confirmation via email. (Please provide valid email id)
- A WhatsApp group link will be sent to your WhatsApp number 8 hours prior to the departure. (Please provide WhatsApp number while booking)
- Event Details and Trek Leaders details will be shared on that WhatsApp group only.
- If any government policy changes regarding this trek, there are remote chances the treks may be canceled or postponed; kindly cooperate.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Base Village to Mumbai by Ac private bus
- Trek Leader expertise
- Packed breakfast
- Veg Lunch Thali
- Forest entry fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation (without transport option)
- Entry fee for foreign nationals
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Cancellation Policy and Charges
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Refunds won't be issued if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns or a personal medical emergency.
- Your booking cannot be shifted to another date if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns, or a personal medical emergency.
- If your area is prone to flooding, traveling from a flooded area, heavy traffic, heavy rains, missing the train, or any other reason, if you cannot attend the event, we won't issue a refund or shift you to another date.
- Management won't be held responsible if you are stuck due to heavy rains, traffic jams, personal emergencies or floods during the event.
- If you are bringing kids, please understand the possibility of getting stuck or delayed. You might have to stay back due to heavy rains, floods, bus breakdowns, and rush at the trekking destination. We won't be able to refund or shift you to another date. You will have to wait it out till the weather clears.
- Due to bad weather, floods, sudden changes in government rules, and overcrowding at the destination trek, the organizer has the right to change the trekking destination.
- During the trek , due to any circumstances seen or unseen trek leader has the right to cancel the trek for safety reason. No refund shall be issued.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Do you want to give your kids a great trekking experience?
Introduce them to the outdoors and natural world by taking them on a trek. Outdoor is the greatest gift you can ever give your child. When you take your child for a trek, they will be trained early on how to feel affection for nature, enjoy hiking, and respect the rules of wilderness. This guarantees that they will be prepared for anything life throws at them. In addition, trekking will teach children not to take anything for granted; sail through hassles, and boost their tone of voice!
Let's go on an adventure together! Take your kid on their first outdoor trek today with Parents Trek With Kids! We guarantee it'll be one of the best experiences of their lives. They'll learn about nature in an open environment while stimulating all senses, so sign up now before we're booked solid! Please chat with us for any questions for Parents Trek With Kids.