This camping situated at Panshet dam's backwater. It's just 40kms from Pune. It's gives you beautiful view of backwater and valley.
Panshet Campsite Details
- Lake facing camping
- Indian toilets are available
- Region: Panshet Dam
Cost (without transport)
- Camping Tent - Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 800/- (per person)
- Camping Tent - Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1200/- (per person)
Panshet Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
17:00 Snacks + Tea & Coffee.
Enjoy sunset and games at the campsite.
19:30 Barbecue or Starters.
20.00 Bonfire and music.
21.30 Dinner. (Veg/Non veg)
Day 2 - Sunday
07.00 Wake up and freshen up.
09.00 Have a Breakfast.
10.00 Check out from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- In monsoon tents will be in the shed
- Not taking solo person booking for now
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ or Starters (limited), Dinner and breakfast
- Bonfire, music
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and chadar
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.