This camping situated at Panshet dam's backwater. It's just 40kms from Pune. It's gives you beautiful view of backwater and valley.
Panshet Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
17:00 Snacks + Tea & Coffee.
Enjoy sunset and games at the campsite.
19:30 DIY Barbecue. (Veg/Non Veg)
20.00 Live Music around the Bonfire.
21.30 Dinner. (Veg/Non veg)
22.30 Movie under the Sky.
Day 2 - Sunday
07.00 Take a trail to the Lake.
09.00 Have a Breakfast.
10.00 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ(limited), Dinner and breakfast
- Bonfire, music and movie
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and chadar
- Small trail in the morning
- Indian and western both toilets available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.