This camping situated at Panshet dam's backwater. It's just 40kms from Pune. It gives you a beautiful view of the backwater and valley. Camping in nature is a rejuvenating experience! Panshet camping location you will get a lake facing tents. The campsite is situated close to Pune, only two hours from Pune. Ideal for a one-day trip from Pune or a two-day trip from Pune with friends or family. Enjoy the beauty of nature in Panshet Camp. Have fun with your friends and family playing games at our campsite. Please chat with us for quick details of Panshet Camp for a fantastic experience near Pune!
Panshet Campsite Details
Panshet night camping plans a getaway with your mates and relative. Make a trip to the place where you feel at one with nature. We understand what it feels like to need a break from the noise of the city and the frenzy of our lives. At Pune's only lakeside camp, we have created a haven for people who want to relax and spend some quality time with their loved ones.
Tent camping in Panshet is open all year round, and you can spend a night or an entire day holiday here, soak in your surroundings by day and sleep peacefully under the stars by night. Visit Panshet backwaters camping soon!
Panshet Camping Details:
- Panshet Lake facing camping
- Indian toilets are available
- Region Panshet Dam
- Camping near Pune only two hours away
Panshet Camping Price - (Normal Tent - Without transport)
Normal Tent - Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 749/- (per person)
Normal Tent - Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1299/- (per person)
Panshet Camping Pune Price - (Premium tent - Without transport)
Premium Tent - Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 800/- (per person)
Premium Tent - Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1600/- (per person)
Panshet Camping Itinerary
Camping in Panshet, where will you be camping this winter? Panshet Camping is the most suitable spot with your buddies and relative near Pune. Enjoy music, activities, a day of games, bbq, campfires with fantastic food, and sunsets at a campsite near Pune.
Day One - Saturday - Camping in Panshet
- 16:00 - Check-in at the Panshet lakeside camping
- 17:00 - Evening Snacks + Tea & Coffee.
- 18:00 - Enjoy sunset and games at the Panshet campsite.
- 19:30 - Barbecue or Starters.
- 20.00 - Bonfire and music.
- 21.30 - Dinner Jain / Veg / Non-veg
Day 2 - Sunday at Panshet tent stay
- 07.00 - Wake up and freshen up.
- 09.00 - Have Breakfast. ( Tea and Poha )
- 10.00 - Check out from tent camping in Panshet.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- In monsoon, tents will be in the shed
- Not taking solo person booking for now
- Panshet backwater camping price group discount is available.
Why choose Panshet dam camping near Pune?
Get away from the concrete jungle. Camp near Pune, enjoy fantastic food, have fun with friends, or have some peace to unwind. Our campsite near Pune is perfect for your next trip with your friends, family or partner. Panshet is a couple-friendly campsite in Pune that offers a camping experience in absolute privacy. Could you chat with us to book now?
Panshet lake view camping resort - A break from the noise
Some people say that life is too short to spend it all in the city. If you are one of these people, make your way to Panshet Camping Resort for a relaxing getaway.
Panshet Lake View: With an elevation of about 3409 feet, Panshet Dam is one of the highest dams in Maharashtra. To reach the campsite, you will need to walk about two minutes from the parking lot. The view along this path is breathtaking perfect for any nature lover!
Campsites with tents: We have non-AC tents available for our guests; depending on their preference, different tent sizes are available for couples, families, and corporate groups. That's not all; our camps are well-maintained and offer an ideal ambiance for camping enthusiasts!
Panshet lake view camping resort activities: Guest will not feel bored at Panshet Camping Resort. They can enjoy small hikes, music, campfire, etc., at our fun zone! Furthermore, there are music night-outs and bonfire nights that will keep them entertained till the wee hours of the night.
Book now! To avail of these facilities at a great price, book your stay in advance through our website or chat with us.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ or Starters (limited), Dinner and breakfast
- Bonfire, music
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and chadar
- Sanitized camps
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
One Day Trip near Pune with camping tents?
Panshet Lake Camping is your time to break away from the routine and enjoy the outdoors. Panshet Lake Campsite is an affordable, modern, family-friendly campsite with access to a lake, camping space for up to 30 tents, power supply, wifi a perfect for one day trip from Mumbai. Experience the best of what camping in Maharashtra has to offer. Panshet camping distance from Pune is 45 kilometers. It takes one hour and thirty minutes to reach the campsite.
Can you tell me more about Panshet Camping Resort?
We are located 50 kilometers from Pune. It will take two hours maximum to reach the campsite. Explore the beautiful camp by yourself or your friends and make the most out of the beautiful weather. Make new friends and enjoy time together at Panshet camping Pune. Enjoy the fresh air, the beautiful lake, and refresh yourself with a delicious meal and tasty drinks.Plan your two-day trip from Pune to Panshet camping now! Panshet camping distance from Mumbai is 190 kilometers. It takes five hours to reach the campsite.
What can we expect at Panshet backwater camping?
Camping has always been a great experience. And with Tent Stay, it just got a lot better. We have a safe tent stay with free parking, pet-friendly, and no hidden cost. There are evening snacks unlimited, starters, dinner unlimited, breakfast unlimited, bonfire, music, and live music. There are indoor games and outdoor games too. Camping Panshet couple-friendly property and excellent corporate camping offsite. Panshet camping distance from Pune is 45 kilometers.
Do you offer a group discount at Panshet camping booking?
We offer excellent discounts for corporate groups, large groups, schools and colleges for camping. If you don't have an influential group, don't worry, we have booking discounts and more. Please chat with us to learn more about Panshet camping discounts.
A night outside of the city isn't just for adults anymore. We've brought camping to you with hassle-free logistics and your favorite comforts—no more sleeping on the ground in a tent or setting up camp in the dark. You can experience nature without any work or put up, with dreamy views of the stars in our well-lit tents. Panshet camping distance from Mumbai is 190 kilometers.
Frequently Asked Questions about Panshet camping activity.
1. What is Panshet's camping distance from Pune?
Panshet dam tents are 1 hr 19 min (44.2 km) via Sinhgad Road. Our campsite location is readily available on leading map software for navigation.
2. Are WC toilets available at Panshet backwater camping?
Yes, WC toilets are available at the Panshet camping location.
3. How is the mobile reception available at Panshet camping resort?
All leading networks have good mobile reception at the tent stay near Pune.
Book your stay at Panshet Camping is a campsite near Pune with access to the beautiful and serene Panshet Dam and offers many camping facilities.
Clean and comfortable accommodation. Our campsite is equipped with spacious tent accommodation, three meals, music, games, and a bonfire, making it perfect for a family or group outing.
Panshet Dam Camping is the best of both worlds. Stay at our campsite near Pune overlooking the dam and enjoy a day of nature or explore the many tourist attractions around.
4. How many campers are allowed at Panshet lake view resort and camping?
We take around 50 to 150 campers to the campground. The campsite is open on all days if you are looking for lesser crowds you can choose weekdays for camping.
Are you feeling tired of the same old camping experience? Let camping near Panshet take you to a new level of camping with its Twin Sharing tents, evening snacks unlimited, starters, dinner unlimited, breakfast complete, bonfire, music, live music, indoor games, outdoor games, and free parking. It is pet-friendly, and there are no hidden costs that come with it.
5. What is the best season for camping at Panshet?
Camping in Panshet is open throughout the year. The best season for camping at Panshet is post-monsoon and winter months till March. During the summer season, the evening and night will be pleasant. The tents are placed inside a shed during the rainy season due to heavy rains and windy conditions with lightning. Please note Panshet camping discounts are available please chat with us.
6. How far at the tents from the water during camping near Panshet dam?
The lake is easily visible from the campsite. The tents cannot be placed near the water due to security reasons. The lakefront is reachable in five minutes.Tent Stay is an eco-friendly camp alternative. We create an extraordinary experience for all the people who love the outdoors and need creature comforts at Panshet Lake camping near Pune.
7. Do you provide twin sharing tents for Panshet dam camping?
Our tents are three-person size, and we offer twin sharing for couples and triple sharing on request for groups. Same tents are provided for friends, families, and groups, and the campsite is safe for female travelers, couples, families, corporate groups.
Our tents are spacious enough for two people and come with a mattress, blankets. You'll love our activities too, from bonfire singalongs to team games, all complimentary!
8. By when should we complete our Panshet dam camping booking?
It is advisable to register for camping by Thursday as we have limited tents which sell out in advance. Night camping Panshet is the new favorite destination for a picnic near Pune.
We're a camping ground with an imaginative twist. Tent Stay lets you enjoy wilderness for a night or two with the opportunity to experience all the amenities of a hotel for a fraction of the price. You don't have to worry about setting up a tent yourself, and we've got professional staff here to help you out. Join us now and let Panshet Tent Stay be your home away from home.
9. Camping near Pune at Panshet Tent House
Panshet night Camping is a campsite located near Pune that is perfect for a weekend camping with friends, family, or solo. Enjoy the outdoors and nature while you explore the best Panshet tents.
- Group Discounts! Enjoy discounts on group bookings to save on your next weekend camping adventure.
- Couple-Friendly Campsite Panshet Campsite is a couple-friendly campsite near Pune with many facilities for couples to enjoy camping together!
- Budget-Friendly Camping. We believe in making the outdoors accessible to all. All our rates are affordable, and we offer exclusive discounts to help you live an outdoor lifestyle on a budget!
10. One Night and Two Day Camping near Pune
Panshet Camping trip is the best of both worlds, a weekend camping ground located near Pune. With a wide range of features, it's perfect for all your camping needs.
Panshet backwaters Camping with friends and family. If you're looking for a place to go camping with friends and family, we're the place for you. Our campsite is spacious, and we have group discounts available on all days. The campsite is located near Pune with great location and weather and enjoys beautiful weather all year round. Camp at our Panshet backwaters campsite and enjoy the great outdoors! Book soon to avoid last-minute disappointment at Panshet camping booking.
11. Is Jain Food available at Panshet Camping Trip?
Yes provide Jain Food for our guest at Panshet nature camp. Experience nature with friends and family Panshet Camping is a campsite situated on the banks of the Panshet Dam near Pune, Maharashtra. The Panshet camp offers a range of outdoor actions and camping activity for all ages.
Camping around Pune. Enjoy various organized activities with friends and family at the campsite at Panshet Dam. Whether you're looking to indulge in some camping activities or want to relax around the bonfire, there is something for everyone at the campsite! If you have any questions Panshet camping kindly chat with us.
Accommodation Camping near Pune. Choose from a variety of tent accommodations for your stay at the campsite. Spend your days by the lake fishing, hiking, or exploring nature on one of our many walking trails. You can dance to the music, eat three meals included in the camping cost. Enjoy some downtime in our shack or play outdoor games with your friends. The choice is yours at Panshet Backwaters! Day outing near Pune available at the campsite. Panshet lakeside camping is available 365 days.