This camping situated at Panshet dam's backwater. It's just 40kms from Pune. It's gives you beautiful view of backwater and valley.
Open for Booking Now
26th 27th September 2020
3rd 4th October 2020
10th 11th October 2020
17th 18th October 2020
24th 25th October 2020
31st Oct 1st Nov 2020
How to register for the event?
- Kindly fill the enquiry form our sales team will contact you with the details
- You can whatsapp us 9764461419
- Custom plans dates are available for groups
Panshet Campsite Details
- Lake facing camping
- Toilets are available
- Region: Panshet Dam
- In monsoon tents will be in shade
Cost (without transport)
- Camping Tent - Child (below 10 yrs): Rs. 900/- (per person)
- Camping Tent - Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1300/- (per person)
- Swiss Tent: Rs. 1800/- (per person)
Panshet Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
17:00 Snacks + Tea & Coffee.
Enjoy sunset and games at the campsite.
19:30 Barbecue. (Veg/Non Veg)
20.00 Bonfire and music.
21.30 Dinner. (Veg/Non veg)
Day 2 - Sunday
07.00 Wake up and freshen up.
09.00 Have a Breakfast.
10.00 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ(limited), Dinner and breakfast
- Bonfire, music
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and chadar
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.