They say that as an Indian, if you never saw the Rann of Kutch, then you probably didn’t see anything. The Rann of Kutch is also the Great Rann of Kutch, and there is a Little Rann of Kutch as well. This remarkable place in Gujarat is a massive salt desert which measures around ten thousand square kilometers. An amazing about this place is that it goes underwater when the monsoon season sets in at full force. The rest of the year, the Rann of Kutch remains an enormous desert of salt. The Rann Utsav is an awesome festival that takes place every year. It is a carnival full of music and dance. It appears even more mesmerizing than usual if you witness it under the full moon. The Rann Utsav is so charming that it makes you believe that heaven descended on Earth. This year, Spending the New year day with your close one's will give you lifetime memories.
Rann Ustav 2019-2020 Batches
Highlights about Rann of Kutch
- Marvel at the delights of the Rann of Kutch under the full moon.
- Stay in one of the traditional huts or Bhungas in the Rann.
- Witness the Rann Utsav, one of the most profound celebrations in all of India.
- Visit the villages in the Rann and understand how people spend their lives here.
- Get a panoramic view of the Rann of Kutch during sunset from the Dattatray temple.
- Enjoy traditional dinners, folk music performances, and hang around the city of Bhuj.
Basic details about Rann of Kutch
- Location: 15 km north of Bhuj
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Age group: 12-50 years
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
Detailed Rann of Kutch Itinerary
Day 1: Meet at Bandra Terminus and Meet Our Tour Leader. Seats allocation. (Dinner will be Served in Train)
Day 2: Arrive in Bhuj. Visit Temple, Aina Mahal Museum and In Evening Drive to White Rann. Visit famous potter and bell maker villages. Witness cultural performances. (Stay at Ethnic Resort/ Home stay).
Day 3: Visit Kala Dunger. view of Kutch from the highest point, watch interesting rituals, Visit Aina Mahal Museum, Explore markets and then Head back to Bhuj for journey back to Railway Station. ( Dinner will be Served in Train )
Day 4. Reach Mumbai and Trip with Beautiful memories.
What is included in the tour
- Dinner during train journey to Bhuj
- Mumbai to Mumbai train travel (sleeper coach)
- Tent accommodation on sharing basis
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Evening Tea and 1 Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek (preferably Action trekking shoes)
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.