Camping near Lonavala
This place is a holiday destination, Picnic spot and farm visit place in Shillim valley near Pawana lake, Lonavala. Experience the Rural activity and Farm working and relax with family and friends. We are not limited to our 12 Acre property as we want to represent the whole Shillim valley and all the people, sahyadri mountain range, farms, animals, birds reside here!
- Local cuisine – Fresh Home Cooked Food
- Relax riverside campsite
- Family friendly campsite
Cost (without transport)
- Child (10yrs and below): Rs. 2100/- per person
- Adult (above 10 yrs): Rs. 2500/- per person
Lonavala Camping Event Itinerary
15:30 Check in at the campsite.
16:00 Hike to forest plateau.
18:00 Back to campsite and relax.
19:30 BBQ (limited)
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 Have a breakfast.
10:00 Check out from the campsite and start return journey towards Mumbai.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- Alcohol is not allowed at this campsite
What is included in the tour
- Day 1 - Welcome drink, barbeque and dinner
- Day 2 – breakfast
- Small jungle trails, bonfire
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Trek leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till campsite and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Identity Proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.