About Camping Lonavala
Tucked inside the forest, our Hill Top Campsite is ideal for Groups or Families, Experience Sleeping under the stars enjoy delicious local food around Bon-Fire and BBQ. Play Games enjoy with family and friends around campfire on cold night and lean do it yourself BBQ.
Lonavala Hill Camping Details
- Indoor / Outdoor sport
- Separate men's and women's Toilets and Changing room
- Free Parking
- DJ Music
- Cost: Rs. 2700/- per person
New Year Hill Camping at Lonavala
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 899/ - (per person)
- Adult (9 years and above): Rs. 1599/- (per person)
New Year Lonavala Hill Camping Itinerary
Day 1 – 31st December
04:00 pm - Check in at the Campsite
04:30 pm - Welcome Tea and Snack Or Welcome Drinks.
05:00 pm - Tents Allotments (we provide couples tents or Group Tents)
05:00 pm – Enjoy Sunset
Enjoy some games.
07:00 pm - Get yourself comfortable in your tents
07:00 pm - BBQ session (Limited - Veg / Non-Veg)
08:00 pm - DJ Start
08:30 pm to 12:30 pm - Campfire.
10:00 pm 11:30 pm - Dinner (Unlimited - Veg / Non-Veg / Jain)
12:00 am - New Year Celebration with cake cutting with Fire Crackers Show,
1:30 am - Get a Cozy sleep inside your tent OR enjoy the 1 million stars over your head.
Day 2 – 1st January
05:00 am - Wake up early morning to enjoy the first sunrise of the new year.
08:30 am - Breakfast
8:30 am 10:30 am - Rain Dance with DJ.
11:00 am - Pack up with a promise to come back here again.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 1-day permit which issued by liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone is found disturbing others privacy, then said person will immediately or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Evening snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner, Morning breakfast
- Campfire, DJ, games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel to campsite and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.