New Year Camping Igatpuri Camping and Water Sports
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non-swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guests are always welcomed early to maximize the time spent at the Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food.
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
New Year Igatpuri Camping Event Details
- The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nasik.
- Cost Includes Tent stay sharing basis, Food, Water sports included in the cost.
- The campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station
Cost for New Year Igatpuri Camping
- Without Transport Cost: Rs 2000| Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
- With Transport Cost: Rs 2200 | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
New Year Igatpuri Camping Event Itinerary
Option 1 - Camping and Water Sports Igatpuri
For people traveling by own transport, we will provide google map locations
Below camping, details are valid for people using private transport
Day One - New Year Camping Igatpuri
- 02:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite
- 02:30 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming
- 05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea (Bhel and Potato vada)
- 06:00 pm - Tent Allotment
- 06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent
- 08:00 pm - Bonfire
- 09:30 pm - Dinner
- Guitar session and stargazing activity.
- 10:30 pm - One-hour trek around the property
- 11:30 pm - Good Night
Day Two - New Year Camping Igatpuri
- 09:00 am Breakfast and Tea
- 11:00 am Check out - Campsite Igatpuri
Option 2 Camping in Igatpuri
Kasara Train Timings
- CSMT - 11:46 am
- Byculla - 11:53 am
- Dadar - 11:59 am
- Kurla - 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar - 12:10 pm
- Thane - 12:26 pm
- Dombivli - 12:39 pm
- Kalyan - 12:48 pm
- Kasara - 01:58 pm
For Pune, people train options
1. Train name Sahyadri Express and Train Number 11024
- 06:50 am - Pune
- 10:32 am - Kalyan
2. Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
- 09:05 am - Pune
- 11:47 am - Kalyan
From Kalyan catch above local Kasara train.
02:00 pm - Assemble near the ticket counter and move towards the campsite by local vehicle.
The remaining plan will the same as option 1.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing pick up from Kasara station, no refund will be provided.
- If you miss picking you to have to travel on your own from Kasara station to campsite. (We’ll help you for vehicle arrangement)
- Trekking shoes compulsory for the night trek
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 1-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said the person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks Dry Bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
- Dinner (Veg – Veg Biryani, Paneer Pakoda and Nonveg – Chicken Biryani, Chicken Pakoda)
- Tea and Poha Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
- Local transport on sharing basis Kasara - Campsite - Kasara (option 2)
- Guitar session and Stargazing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation (Option 1)
- Travel till Kasara and back (Option 2)
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- 2/3 liters of water
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Trekking shoes for night trekking
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
1. Can non swimmers enjoy water sports like kayaking, river raft boating, lake surfing at Igatpuri Water sports campsite?
Life Jackets are compulsory for safety reasons; Non swimmers can enjoy all water sports safely wearing life jackets.
2. Is Parking available at Camping ground?
Yes, parking is available
3. Water sports timing at Igatpuri Camping and Water sports?
2 pm to 6 pm
7 am to 9 am
4. If I miss the train for Kasara?
We will help you arrange transport you would have to pay for transport.
5. Are toilets available at Igatpuri water sports campsite?
Yes, Indian commode Toilets are available.