New Year Camping Igatpuri Camping and Water Sports
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non-swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guests are always welcomed early to maximize the time spent at the Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food.
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
New Year Igatpuri Camping Event Details
- The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nasik.
- Cost Includes Tent stay sharing basis, Food, Water sports included in the cost.
- The campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station
- Cost: Rs. 1400/- (per person)
New Year Igatpuri Camping Event Itinerary
15:00 Check in at campsite.
15:30 Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming.
17:30 Snacks and Tea (Bhel and Potato vada).
18:00 Tent Allotment.
18:30 Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
After dinner small jungle trail.
08:00 Wake up and freshen up
08:30 Breakfast and Tea.
10:30 Check out from campsite
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- Please carry your own blanket
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg and Non-veg Biryani) and Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis with camping mat
- Watersports activities (only 1 time)
- Indian toilets available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation (option 1)
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. Can non swimmers enjoy water sports like kayaking, river raft boating, lake surfing at Igatpuri Water sports campsite?
Life Jackets are compulsory for safety reasons; Non swimmers can enjoy all water sports safely wearing life jackets.
2. Is Parking available at Camping ground?
Yes, parking is available
3. Water sports timing at Igatpuri Camping and Water sports?
2 pm to 6 pm
7 am to 9 am
4. If I miss the train for Kasara?
We will help you arrange transport you would have to pay for transport.
5. Are toilets available at Igatpuri water sports campsite?
Yes, Indian commode Toilets are available.