New Year Barvi River and Pool Camping is the best way to spend your new year eve at the fresh flowing river front jungle resort camping with swimming pool and delicious food. Ditch your air-conditioned office & enjoy new year eve in tent camping near Mumbai.
Highlights for Barvi Riverfront Camping
- Riverfront Resort Tent campsite.
- Delicious Veg & Non-veg food.
- Guitarist, Live DJ Music, Campfire, Stories and Fun.
- Dive into resort swimming pool or in fresh flowing river.
- Indian & Western washrooms with changing rooms available.
- Safety and Security.
- Only 4 people tents are available now. (couple tents are full)
Cost for Camping
- Camping without Transport: Rs. 1599/- per person
- Camping with Transport: Rs. 1999/- per person (Badlapur to Badlapur)
Barvi Riverfront Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - 31st Dec
Catch CSMT-Karjat Train
- 02:45 pm CSMT
- 02:58 pm Dadar
- 03:05 pm Kurla
- 03:09 pm Ghatkopar
- 03:25 pm Thane
- 03:50 pm Kalyan
- 04:09 pm Badlapur
04:15 pm Reach Badlapur station and Jeep pickup.
05:00 pm Reach camp, registration and tent allotement. Pool access available.
06:30 pm Evening Tea/Snacks.
07:30 pm Acoustic guitars and starters.
09:30 pm Live DJ till welcoming NY
10:00 pm Dinner counters open till 23:30
Day 2 - 1st Jan
00:01 am Fireworks and welcoming new year
Further spend quality time over bonfire and guitarists performance. Retire of day
07:30 am Wakeup call have cup of tea and river crossing experience.
08:30 am Bf/Tea and Freshen-up.
09:30 am Check out from campsite.
- We do not sale any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1 day permit which issued from liquor shop.
- Make sure and be sober at campsite. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from campsite.
- Any kind of recreational drugs not allowed to intake or possessed at camp, if anyone found he/she will be solely responsible.
- If found disrupting other person/group privacy or disobey after request then he/she/group will removed from campsite.
- You have to carry own mask and sanitizers along with covid vaccine shot certificate if taken.
What is included in the tour
- Evening Tea & Snacks, Starters Veg / N-veg (Limited Qty) Dinner Veg / N-veg (Unlimited) & Next Day Bf-Tea
- Tent Stay with Mattress and Bedsheet on sharing basis
- Live Guitarist & DJ Music / Common Campfire & Fireworks
- Basic First aid kit at campsite
- Badlapur to Badlapur travel by local jeep (with transport option)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation (without transport)
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- 2 ltr water
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund the "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.