About Igatpuri Monsoon Camping and Water Sports
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, Start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non Swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize time spent at Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nashik.
Igatpuri Monsoon Camping Event Details
Option 1 Without Transport Cost: Rs 1300 | Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
Option 1 Without Transport Cost: Rs 1450 | Non-Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
Option 2 With Transport Cost: Rs 1700 | Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
Option 2 With Transport Cost: Rs 1850 | Non-Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis Water sports
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary
Option 1 - Camping and Water Sports Igatpuri
For people traveling by own transport, we will provide google map locations
(A campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station)
Below camping details are valid for people using private transport
Day One - Saturday
03:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite.
03:30 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming.
05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea. ( Bhel and Potato vada )
06:00 pm - Tent Allotment.
06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
08:30 pm - Dinner.
09:30 pm - Garba Night.
Day Two Sunday Morning
08:00 am - Wake up.
08:30 am - Breakfast and Tea.
Small jungle trek near the campsite.
11:30 am - Check out - Campsite Igatpuri.
Cost: Rs 1300 (Veg Food)
Rs 1450 (Non-Veg Food)
Option 2 - Glamping in Igatpuri
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary by local train and shared transport pick up from Kasara Railway Station and Kasara Railway Station Drop
You can reach Kasara Railway Station by Local Central Line Train
Kasara Train Timings
- CSMT - 11:46 am
- Byculla - 11:53 am
- Dadar - 11:59 am
- Kurla - 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar - 12:10 pm
- Thane - 12:26 pm
- Dombivli - 12:39 pm
- Kalyan - 12:48 pm
- Kasara - 01:58 pm
For Pune, people train options
1. Train name Sahyadri Express and Train Number 11024
- 06:50 am - Pune
- 10:32 am - Kalyan
2. Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
- 09:05 am - Pune
- 11:47 am - Kalyan
From Kalyan catch above local Kasara train.
02:00 pm - Assemble near the ticket counter and move towards campsite by local vehicle.
The remaining plan will the same as option 1.
Cost: Rs 1700 (Veg Food)
Rs 1850 (Non-Veg Food)
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing pick up from Kasara station, no refund will be provided.
- If you miss pickup you have to travel on your own from Kasara station to campsite. (we'll help you for vehicle arrangement)
- Trekking shoes compulsory for a night trek.
- Due to the monsoon, tents will be placed in a shed.
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks - Dry bhel / Potato vada and Tea only
- Veg or Non Veg Dinner
- Tea and Poha Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis (Due to monsoon, tents will be placed in shed)
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
- Option 2 - local transport on sharing basis Kasara - Campsite - Kasara
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara (option 2)
- Any transportation (option 1)
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes for trekking
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof